what are you drinking right now ?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Too bad I didn't know about that place when I worked in Santa Clara.....or is it relatively new?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Too bad I didn't know about that place when I worked in Santa Clara.....or is it relatively new?

Not exactly new, but a little new-ish? 10-12 yrs? We've been going there for a while now, sort of central to where all of the beer drinking gang all work.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Not exactly new, but a little new-ish? 10-12 yrs? We've been going there for a while now, sort of central to where all of the beer drinking gang all work.
Well it was 2013 when I left....so maybe it was there and hadn't found it....

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Morning, evening? :)
Morning… apparently he just poured the fresh ground coffee down his throat? *shrugs
I like infusing hot water with my fresh ground coffee before poring it down my throat. But to each his own!
:p

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Morning… apparently he just poured the fresh ground coffee down his throat? *shrugs
I like infusing hot water with my fresh ground coffee before poring it down my throat. But to each his own!
I'm just making a little fun of you Americans living in antiquity and still using obsolete AM/PM as well as not moving over [edit: to] a metric system. :p

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Geez trell. We’re really trying hard to become a third world country over here. What… u want us to start using 2400 time and switch to a measurement system that makes sense?
:rolleyes:

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Geez trell. We’re really trying hard to become a third world country over here. What… u want us to start using 2400 time and switch to a measurement system that makes sense?
:rolleyes:

I'm not sure what you mean by "2400 time", but it does sound big. :p

Over here I now and then see companies and persons write 24:00, but that is actually wrong and should qualify as "off by one" in programmer jargon. Technically, they should write "23:59" (and :00 etc to be extra pedantic).

This reminds of a question an American asked me a couple of decades ago in Norway: What is the opening hours of the 7-11 store? My answer: 7-11.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
There's always coffee in capsule form.;)

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
There's always coffee in capsule form.;)
Yeah, for sure, but personally I'd rather grind my own beans for use in an espresso machine. Capsules usage is a lock-in similar to ink-jet printers, is expensive (relatively), is wasteful with metal usage.

But they do save some time, I guess. On the other hand I don't have an espresso machine for a few decades.....

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
This is exactly what I will be doing for the next 20 minutes...
It's espresso time!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis