what are you drinking right now ?

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Redemption Rye manhattan before dinner, yummy ...........

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Jameson was different. In between on that. The Nordeast should've been an ale and not lager for my taste. Winner is the alpine. I'd buy again. In the vein of white ales. Oops, that is a lager actually but still liked.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Friday I had Fieldwork's Invincible Worlds IPA out of Berkeley at a taproom called Brew & Brats :D Great bacon wrapped hot dog and the beer was one I would definitely drink again.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
On this triple digit travesty, I'm enjoying some Carpano Antica on the Rocks.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Original Pattern Brewing

That Night In Vienna, Vienna Lager
1657400697510.png

(web photo)

And:
Country Doctor, Pilsner
1657400790710.png

(another web photo)

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
just cleaned 2 shotguns, water for now but I hear a Vo Manhattan calling for me upstairs .........:)

MalVeauX

MalVeauX

Senior Audioholic
101F in Florida this afternoon.

On these hot summer days, I've been taking my typical whisky sour (choice bourbon, 0 sugar crystal light lemonaid mix in spring water, lime juice to taste) and I put it in a large cup of ice and blend it into a daiquiri I guess or smoothy or whatever you want to call this. I adjust the amount of bourbon based on how many I plan to drink or how long I plan to be drinking them.

So delicious. Refreshing.

Very best,

Last edited:
Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
101F in Florida this afternoon.

On these hot summer days, I've been taking my typical whisky sour (choice bourbon, 0 sugar crystal light lemonaid mix in spring water, lime juice to taste) and I put it in a large cup of ice and blend it into a daiquiri I guess or smoothy or whatever you want to call this. I adjust the amount of bourbon based on how many I plan to drink or how long I plan to be drinking them.

So delicious. Refreshing.

Very best,
I love sours. Make them with Canadian whiskey or brandy mostly but a good bourbon would do nicely too.

MalVeauX

MalVeauX

Senior Audioholic
I love sours. Make them with Canadian whiskey or brandy mostly but a good bourbon would do nicely too.
Same,

I'm using a few different whiskeys but I don't use my better selections for mixers/cocktails and just drink those neat and room temp. My favorite currently is Four Roses for just neat Bourbon. I had done a few different versions of the Whisky Sour but I find it doesn't matter too terribly which whisky I use, so I use a cheaper one for that. Mostly Canadian Whisky, inexpensive but works, as a daily cocktail mixer. Over time I went from pre-mix sour mixes to my own and came up with the Crystal Light Lemonaid mix (no sugar) and then spiked it heavy with real lime juice in a spring water jug. Makes a gallon of great sour mix. I just then pour myself either a glass with the whisky and add the sour mix. Or I add the whisky and sour mix and ice to a big cup and blend it into a daiquari/smoothy and its just awesome. Inexpensive. Low calorie, no sugar (other than what's in real lime juice).

Very best,

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Same,

I'm using a few different whiskeys but I don't use my better selections for mixers/cocktails and just drink those neat and room temp. My favorite currently is Four Roses for just neat Bourbon. I had done a few different versions of the Whisky Sour but I find it doesn't matter too terribly which whisky I use, so I use a cheaper one for that. Mostly Canadian Whisky, inexpensive but works, as a daily cocktail mixer. Over time I went from pre-mix sour mixes to my own and came up with the Crystal Light Lemonaid mix (no sugar) and then spiked it heavy with real lime juice in a spring water jug. Makes a gallon of great sour mix. I just then pour myself either a glass with the whisky and add the sour mix. Or I add the whisky and sour mix and ice to a big cup and blend it into a daiquari/smoothy and its just awesome. Inexpensive. Low calorie, no sugar (other than what's in real lime juice).

Very best,
Thanks, I'll have to try that. Need to cut back on the sugars. ;)

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Parliament Brewing
Pils
1657827052707.png

(web photo)

It is a bit simple in flavor profile, but very well done as a beer. Very light and clear in color, clarity. Gentle spicy hop character. Wish it had a little more malt quality come through. But still, really well done.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Our favorite get together spot which has 71 nearby microbrews on tap.

Last week I tried this one. It was really good.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis