what are you drinking right now ?

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
How do I put something in the signature area? Can't find it...
I think there is a minimum post count… uncertain though. It will appear as an option when you click on your account icon at top of page (along with Account Details, Password and Security, etc.).

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Lagunitas Unrefined Sugga'

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Natty light to help lessen the pain of once again having to watch the Jacksonville Jaguars. Man I wish the other NFL games weren't blacked out when the Jags were playing.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Natty light to help lessen the pain of once again having to watch the Jacksonville Jaguars. Man I wish the other NFL games weren't blacked out when the Jags were playing.
Redzone is where it's at.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Beer is becoming a lot like Rave music...
A very good friend once said he could make the best "rave song" by just continuing to add random elements in his sequencer. Sure enough, he did, and it worked. :p I didn't do electronica back then, and still barely enjoy techno-acid-rave beat type stuff... Our guitar player though was all up in the rave-kitty scene back in SF ca. 1998 and was blown away by it. :rolleyes:

But Barrels, Peanut Butter, Cookies... all up in a Stout makes me giggle a little. ;)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Rave-kitty scene? I do like a good stout this time of year...but prefer chocolatey (like my mids). Was wondering just what you guys were posting about drinking so early.... :)

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Rave-kitty scene?
Yes... all the kids in tech just out of school that loved to roll some molly and dance away their sanity. They all drove Jettas, too.

:p

They have also been dubbed Spakle-Ponies.

Not to be confused with Sparklehorse, the "band" musician Mark Linkous led.

I miss them. Sparklehorse. Not Sparkle-Ponies. Though the latter was more likely to make you smile.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Got these two presents! Time to get the coffee grinder out of mothballs.

IMG_3891.JPG

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis