what are you drinking right now ?

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Sunday afternoon cocktail time! From "The Bartenders Bible" by Gary Regan. Bill Leaves Town. 2 oz blended whiskey, 1/2 oz sweet vermouth (I had to sub with Triple Sec since no sweet vermouth on hand), 1 tsp Grenadine syrup, 1 maraschino cherry. Stir in mixing glass half filled with ice, strain into cocktail glass, add cherry.

IMG_2827.JPG

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Sunday afternoon cocktail time! From "The Bartenders Bible" by Gary Regan. Bill Leaves Town. 2 oz blended whiskey, 1/2 oz sweet vermouth (I had to sub with Triple Sec since no sweet vermouth on hand), 1 tsp Grenadine syrup, 1 maraschino cherry. Stir in mixing glass half filled with ice, strain into cocktail glass, add cherry.

View attachment 39383
Magoo, you're singing my song, love Manhattans ! My everyday is Vo, bitters, sweet vermouth and a 'BadaBing' cherry ! That's right, once you've had a Bada Bing you'll never go back to a Maraschino !

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Coke zero sugar no caffeine. It doesn't keep me up at night. My brother in law wont drink it says he can taste the difference between coke zero regular and decaf. I cant. Anyone else taste the difference in these 2 coke zero products?

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Coke zero sugar no caffeine. It doesn't keep me up at night. My brother in law wont drink it says he can taste the difference between coke zero regular and decaf. I cant. Anyone else taste the difference in these 2 coke zero products?
Eegads! I don't even think I've put any of that in my mouth since the 90's! Coke in it's purest form is bad for you. It' doesn't get better with processing! :p

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis