what are you drinking right now ?

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Visited the 'local' wine store , bought these and some of those little 'sampler' bottles (will share those pics later)

Left: France , Bordeaux. Right: Spain, Verdejo

IMG_2483.JPG

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Cdn Club.jpg Click on the bottle for a bigger picture!
If you never tasted this whisky, I strongly suggest that you try it. If you usually drink bourbon whisky, it's quite possible that you will bye more bottles of that stuff as well. Should you try it, don't hesitate to let us know about your appreciation.
Cheers,

Last edited:
MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

uncorked a bottle of 2010 Temecula blend, label says it should be enjoyed in 6-8 years, that means I'm, at least 2 years overdue.

IMG_2554.JPG

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
uncorked a bottle of 2010 Temecula blend, label says it should be enjoyed in 6-8 years, that means I'm, at least 2 years overdue.

View attachment 35175
And how was it? I'm sure it was still good. That enjoyable period is an approximate figure.

It reminds me of usable period for medicine. Most drugs can be used and are good for over 90% of their effectiveness up to 3-4 years after their published expiry date. Drug manufacturers just want to make more profit by lying to us.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Ran out of white wine, hit the ordinary grocery store booze department and got a new supply, right now drinking some Josh Cellars pinot gris, Columbia Valley, Washington state.

Sealman

Sealman

Junior Audioholic
Kroger brand "Private Selection" Kona blend and Mountain blend coffee along with Peets Major Dickasons blend.
My usual morning 3-5 cups of coffee consists of these 3 with some other brands occasionally thrown in as well.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Kroger brand "Private Selection" Kona blend and Mountain blend coffee along with Peets Major Dickasons blend.
My usual morning 3-5 cups of coffee consists of these 3 with some other brands occasionally thrown in as well.
My morning java today is Green Mountain Light roast, usually just two cups a day. If I can find their half-caff I'll maybe have 3!

Sealman

Sealman

Junior Audioholic
My morning java today is Green Mountain Light roast, usually just two cups a day. If I can find their half-caff I'll maybe have 3!
Well my morning coffee is about my only guilty pleasure anymore ! I am just waiting for the anvil to drop and my DR. tell me to lay off the caffeine!:eek:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis