what are you drinking right now ?

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Something Irish-y...

Sent from a handheld device using a silly little app.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Something Irish-y...

Sent from a handheld device using a silly little app.
Nice coffee setup. Used to handle the imports of a lot of Rancilio stuff, one of my customers was a retailer/servicer. I'm having a taste of norcal, some North Coast's Old Rasputin Imperial Stout....but too lazy to take a pic :)

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
My tap is also great. While not cheap, it is way cheaper than bottled. Still alive ;)

I am drinking iced tea. :)

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Made a Brandy Alexander. Ran out of Creme de Cacao so I substituted Bailey's. In the film "Days of Wine and Roses" Jack Lemmon turns Lee Remick into a raving alcoholic with this cocktail. 1.5 oz brandy, 1 oz Creme de Cacao, 1 oz half&half.
IMG_2215.JPG

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Made a Brandy Alexander. Ran out of Creme de Cacao so I substituted Bailey's. In the film "Days of Wine and Roses" Jack Lemmon turns Lee Remick into a raving alcoholic with this cocktail. 1.5 oz brandy, 1 oz Creme de Cacao, 1 oz half&half.
View attachment 32999
You need to try a Pink Squirrel. Old school Cream cocktail from the same school of thought.
IIRC, its equal parts Cream, Creme de Cacao (white) and Creme de Noyeaux.
(They are more premium, and possibly hard to find, but the Tempus Fugit brand has a very delicious version of both of those Cremes.)

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
Thought I would share what we were trying yesterday. Must say that all of them were excellent.

result_1581101175085.jpg
result_1581095971909.jpg
result_1581092345587.jpg

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis