what are you drinking right now ?

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Ninja
Nice, gentlemen.

I'm trying to cut back on Imbibing... Beer... and the lady, knowing full well this was proscribed by her own terms... brought home a bottle of bubbles. *shrugs

I looked at my rye and Cointreau and said, "Oh, Yeah!"

I got maybe 7oz of the bubbles... 'cos I wasn't "fast enough." *blushes. I went out, got a second bottle of bubbles... she got a glass... the rest was all me! :eek: :oops::cool:

Seelbach:
In a flute...
1 oz bourbon (I like Rye)
1/2 oz Cointreau
7 dashes Angostura
7 dashes Peychaud's
Fill with good quality Sparkles, about 5 oz. Brut preferred. (if it's less than $25/btl, you shouldn't be drinking it!)
Twist of Orange

And for the time being, I'm on to this:

And soon some Battlestar G, season 1.

So grateful to be here... home, safe... knowing and respecting that it can change in a heartbeat!

Rock on, my friends!

1572752036811.png

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Samurai
The Blood of Dracula! Watch out!
Dracula.jpg

That is one of the best Dracula films with Sir Christopher Lee!

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Samurai
Not bad at all at least a wild card unless they can catch the 49ers. My Steelers despite winning today have a tough road:(
Time to get to work. 49ers is a challenge but it’s time to step up! :)

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Chief
IMG_2167.JPG

This usually costs around $25 but today it was FREE, due to grocery store scanner malfunction, or store clerk malfunction! (clerk was distracted by co-worker with problem on another register) ;)

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Chief
I've seen Campari for years but not sure how you use it....what drinks do you make with it?
It can be used as a mixer, on the back label is a recipe for a drink called Negroni; mixed with gin and vermouth. I like Campari straight in small glass, can also be enjoyed on the rocks with OJ. There are books available with other recipes.

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis