what are you drinking right now ?

LAB3

LAB3

Senior Audioholic
Need More COLD BUD............it's been over 109 the last week and 30 odd days in a row of over a 100 in here. :eek:

tattoo_Dan

tattoo_Dan

Banned
Much Better now, it is only 105 right now. 78 in the house watching NHRA Drag Racing and holding one of several of these.:D
yep ! thankfully it's only in the mid 90's here right now,still though,I have had the AC on all day.

drinking cold beer and listening to Hawaiian music getting in the mood for our October trip to Kauai :D

nhra sounds good too,I used to go watch top fuel 1/4 mi harley drags in Palmdale in so cal.

LAB3

LAB3

Senior Audioholic
yep ! thankfully it's only in the mid 90's here right now,still though,I have had the AC on all day.

drinking cold beer and listening to Hawaiian music getting in the mood for our October trip to Kauai :D

nhra sounds good too,I used to go watch top fuel 1/4 mi harley drags in Palmdale in so cal.
I finally found my Shure tracking weightscale to finish setting up cartridge
with new stylus. Spinning vinyl again. Need to wash every LP as they have not been played in 20 years. Long summer in Texas :cool: A/C stays on after 10 AM to about Midnight then it will cycle and set at 78. Ceiling fans in every room made a huge difference as did new PPG roll out insulating in attic, did garage too. I use to work at D&D Exhaust back in the day and we sold a truck load of H-D systems.:)

LAB3

LAB3

Senior Audioholic

from my lt out on the bbq area !
Looks COLD we are having a cold front in the DFW area only 104 today.

I drank a gallon of water trying to do yard work early this monring. Time for Brew. Send wife out to go get some BBQ Ribs ummmmmmmmmm it's Dinner time now. Missed the NASCAR Race.:(

Wilson.Wilson. Where is your fence?? Home Improvment younever see his Face :D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan

from my lt out on the bbq area !
Hi Dan,
Lots of nice beer out of Oregon.
Weinhard makes two others worth trying.
Their India Pale Ale and Classic Dark Lager.
The IPA is a better bet in this heat.:)

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
It's hovering around the seventies today and I'm kicking back with a Sam Adams Irish Red.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I had the Sam Adams Russian Stout from the Imperial Series last night.
Very nice, if maybe a little too much malty sweetness.

Last edited by a moderator:
jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
Water because I am at work and I am pretty sure they don't allow alcohol at the hospital except for swabs or cleaning. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
...I am pretty sure they don't allow alcohol at the hospital except for swabs or cleaning. :)
"Hey, I'm just cleaning out my esophagus. Now get back to work!"

I figured that the technical term would work better at a hospital. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis