what are you drinking right now ?

Kruppy

Kruppy

Audioholic
Odell's 90 is a good one. Just drained a quarter keg of their IPA and I'm looking for a porter to replace it.. That time O'year :)
Cheers, Mac
My brother loves the IPA. It's his favorite by far. His wife's favorite is the porter.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Looks awesome...except for the mayo. :) That's not my thing.

What beer is that, John?

J

jcl

Senior Audioholic
Real Ale's Coffee Porter is available again. Picked up a couple six packs at Randalls for 7.99.

Dan

Dan

Audioholic Chief
I'm looking to buy a nice bottle of tequila... any recommendations for under $50
I highly recommend Casa Noble anejo and reposado. The reposado is wildly flavored with a lot going on. An extreme example of a lowland tequilla. The Anejo smoothes it out quite a bit with oak from the barrell.

BTW I just got back from a short trip to Chicago. I found a great Mexican restaurant with an amazing tequilla selection. Went three nights in a row, sometimes just for tequilla. The lamb shank in mole' was phenomenal. I tried many new tequillas including Casa Noble single barrel (even smoother) Fortaleza reposado cruz del sol reposado and Cuervo de la familia anejo (which is nothing like regular cuervo which is awful) dark smooth flavorful. The place is Salpicon in old town. www.salpicon.com for a look at one of the best thought out and largest tequilla lists I have seen No mixto crap here!

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I highly recommend Casa Noble anejo and reposado. The reposado is wildly flavored with a lot going on. An extreme example of a lowland tequilla. The Anejo smoothes it out quite a bit with oak from the barrell.

BTW I just got back from a short trip to Chicago. I found a great Mexican restaurant with an amazing tequilla selection. Went three nights in a row, sometimes just for tequilla. The lamb shank in mole' was phenomenal. I tried many new tequillas including Casa Noble single barrel (even smoother) Fortaleza reposado cruz del sol reposado and Cuervo de la familia anejo (which is nothing like regular cuervo which is awful) dark smooth flavorful. The place is Salpicon in old town. www.salpicon.com for a look at one of the best thought out and largest tequilla lists I have seen No mixto crap here!
If anyone is looking for budget tequila, there is 1 clear choice: El Jimador.

It definitely wieghs in above its price point. (I'm in Tx so I've had my share of tequila)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I should know better than to word things in ways that can be taken other ways on here.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis