what are these speakers

D

dewser

Enthusiast
I got these speakers because they looked old and cool.There is no model number or name on them.Does anyone know what these are

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Not unless there’s a photo to go with it. :oops::rolleyes:Can’t help out. :cool:

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I don't know what make or model, but those are quite literally the most transparent speakers I have ever laid eyes on!

R

Russdawg1

Full Audioholic
I believe they must be the Invisacoustics INV2’s. Possibly the INV1’s.

Edit: Rechecking the photo I think they might actually be the Disappear3’s.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
I don't know what make or model, but those are quite literally the most transparent speakers I have ever laid eyes on!
The soundstage is so lifelike that they disappear into the room.

GrimSurfer

GrimSurfer

Senior Audioholic
They lack the "presence" that one normally expects from high end audio products though...

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I got these speakers because they looked old and cool.There is no model number or name on them.Does anyone know what these are
We're all teasing you a bit but seriously you got a photo you can send us of those bad boys so we can help you figuire it out?

R

Russdawg1

Full Audioholic
Before we started fawning over the flawless clear finish...
I think these speakers possess the ultimate WAF. The finish is so nice it just disappears in any room. No wife could ever turn these down, much less see them!

GrimSurfer

GrimSurfer

Senior Audioholic
I can hear the conversation now... "Honey, could we get them in THIS color?" "Sure, but only if we upgrade to the towers."

B

Beave

Audioholic Chief
I was gonna do a blind test of these speakers in my room, but I can't find them!

R

Russdawg1

Full Audioholic
With grilles or without? What looks better?
I thought the woofers were well executed, the designers found a great balance between aesthetics and performance so there’s no reason to not show those beautiful pieces of work.

But of course the grilles are so transparent that even if you had them on, you wouldn’t hear it :)

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Buttery smooth highs and crisp cucumber bass notes! :)

GrimSurfer

GrimSurfer

Senior Audioholic
And the brochure uses audiophile grade paper! (Don't laugh, I actually read that two weeks ago in an online review elsewhere. Needless to say, my comments on the article were blocked by the mods!)

B

Beave

Audioholic Chief
Soundstage measurements showed vanishingly low distortion levels on these speakers.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis