What are some good wireless adapter for surround-back speakers for less than $100?

J

john20182050

Audioholic
What are some good wireless adapter for surround-back speakers for less than $100? Currently, I have 7.1 setup, KEF R11 as fronts, and JBL 530 as back and surround. One of the surround-back speaker's wire is on the floor in the walkway. I mostly only use 2.1 and listen to music about 70% of time. 30% for movies and I don't care about the very minor difference in the surround-back because of wireless. So, I don't want to spend a lot on this wireless adapter. please let me know.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Rocketfish transmitter/receiver kits I think retail for $120 and are the least expensive I've seen for a while....

Why not just hide the wire instead?

J

john20182050

Audioholic
Rocketfish transmitter/receiver kits I think retail for $120 and are the least expensive I've seen for a while....

Why not just hide the wire instead?
Mine is hardwood floor. I don't find a way is hide it. Currently, just taped them on the floor with transparent tape.. The tape will come out after a while with multiple wiping of the floor and vacuum. Any creative way to hide it? Even if I hide, we may accidentally hit on it because it's on the walkway.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Depends....cable raceways (search using that term) can be added or you can hide it in the baseboard....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis