What about Removing Possibility of Commenting Text of a Post as Dumb

Remove "Dumb" vote from post rating options?

• Total voters

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Ratings
748 2 12
@TechHDS has given me two "Dumb" ratings in this thread and I think we need a "Stupid-Assed Mother F*cking Piece of Sh!t" rating so I can properly retaliate!!!:p
You sure You and I never worked a project in the Gulf of Mexico?. ;) I know of only one dude that ever talk to me like that and he walks with a limp cause I smashed one of his toes with a 2 pound ball peen hammer. :D. Not really it was the tip of his index finger on his right hand.:p. J/ing. :)

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Warlord
Ratings
4,914 22 9
You sure You and I never worked a project in the Gulf of Mexico?. ;) I know of only one dude that ever talk to me like that and he walks with a limp cause I smashed one of his toes with a 2 pound ball peen hammer. :D. Not really it was the tip of his index finger on his right hand.:p. J/ing. :)
My right hand index finger is in fine shape ... but my middle fingers on both hands work the best, thank you!:p;)

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Warlord
Ratings
4,914 22 9
Since we are back on the subject, I think most people here (certainly TechHDS),know how to "roll with it"!
However, there are also people like my daughter that just wants everyone to get along (well I do too, but I understand yanking each others chain every now and then is part of how we get along). If she came here to ask a stupid (by our standards) question, and got dumb ratings for it, she would just leave; and knowing there are others like her bothers me.
I'm not defending my daughters approach as right, I expect she will become more tolerant as she matures. However, I can't fault her for caring; that is a precious trait.
Ugh, I feel a little too clean/goody-two-shoes after saying that!:confused:
I should have posted this first then used the response to TechHDS to get the taste out of my mouth!;)

Johnny2Bad

Johnny2Bad

Audioholic Chief
Ratings
351 6 6
Red thinks everyone is a Dumbass.

I'm indifferent to the Q, I'd never use it on another's post, and my skin is thick enough. Stay or Go, no difference to me.

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Ratings
748 2 12
My right hand index finger is in fine shape ... but my middle fingers on both hands work the best, thank you!:p;)
Lolo, Yep you definitely know how to Roll bro.
I about spit out my iced tea, lol. "middle fingers work best" :eek:, :D . From here on out You Sir, may call in on me anytime!;) You already know my middle name but just in case you forgot it's Michael, Mike is good . or you favorite for me Sorry Ass Mother F..ker. :mad:. lol. See ya in the trenches bro. ;)

Last edited:

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Ratings
748 2 12
@TechHDS looks like your getting FIRE TRAPPED now. :oops:
Thanks man, as much as I f..k with some of these old timers I expected pay back from a few of them. :D At least now I know they're not a bunch of Pussycats. ;). You should try jacking with some of the old timers in here they are a lot of fun to jack with it's all in fun. It gets them off of posting up specs, graphs all the time, :confused:. It's like being in school all time with these guys. o_O. Oh word of advice, just don't call anyone Flo,lol. :D. I got put in the Stockade for a week.:D.

CB22

CB22

Full Audioholic
Ratings
228 1 1
Thanks man, as much as I f..k with some of these old timers I expected pay back from a few of them. :D At least now I know they're not a bunch of Pussycats. ;). You should try jacking with some of the old timers in here they are a lot of fun to jack with it's all in fun. It gets them off of posting up specs, graphs all the time, :confused:. It's like being in school all time with these guys. o_O. Oh word of advice, just don't call anyone Flo,lol. :D. I got put in the Stockade for a week.:D.
Settle down Flo. :mad:

Attachments

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Spartan
Ratings
4,760 11 6
@j_garcia I really like the Red Foreman award.

What our assortment of Like/Dislike buttons lacks is a Thank You Captain Obvious button.

I've also been known to use a single or double face-palm, such as

For rare occasions, there is the dreaded TRIPLE face palm

But I'd rather be more restrained and use the Implied Facepalm

While searching for that, I found Red Foreman again

Last edited:

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis