What about Removing Possibility of Commenting Text of a Post as Dumb

Remove "Dumb" vote from post rating options?

• Total voters
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I will just use this instead. I think maybe we should even change DUMB to The RED FORMAN award.

TechHDS

Audioholic General
@TechHDS has given me two "Dumb" ratings in this thread and I think we need a "Stupid-Assed Mother F*cking Piece of Sh!t" rating so I can properly retaliate!!!:p
You sure You and I never worked a project in the Gulf of Mexico?. ;) I know of only one dude that ever talk to me like that and he walks with a limp cause I smashed one of his toes with a 2 pound ball peen hammer. :D. Not really it was the tip of his index finger on his right hand.:p. J/ing. :)

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
You sure You and I never worked a project in the Gulf of Mexico?. ;) I know of only one dude that ever talk to me like that and he walks with a limp cause I smashed one of his toes with a 2 pound ball peen hammer. :D. Not really it was the tip of his index finger on his right hand.:p. J/ing. :)
My right hand index finger is in fine shape ... but my middle fingers on both hands work the best, thank you!:p;)

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Since we are back on the subject, I think most people here (certainly TechHDS), know how to "roll with it"!
However, there are also people like my daughter that just wants everyone to get along (well I do too, but I understand yanking each others chain every now and then is part of how we get along). If she came here to ask a stupid (by our standards) question, and got dumb ratings for it, she would just leave; and knowing there are others like her bothers me.
I'm not defending my daughters approach as right, I expect she will become more tolerant as she matures. However, I can't fault her for caring; that is a precious trait.
Ugh, I feel a little too clean/goody-two-shoes after saying that!:confused:
I should have posted this first then used the response to TechHDS to get the taste out of my mouth!;)

Johnny2Bad

Johnny2Bad

Audioholic Chief
Red thinks everyone is a Dumbass.

I'm indifferent to the Q, I'd never use it on another's post, and my skin is thick enough. Stay or Go, no difference to me.

TechHDS

Audioholic General
My right hand index finger is in fine shape ... but my middle fingers on both hands work the best, thank you!:p;)
Lolo, Yep you definitely know how to Roll bro.
I about spit out my iced tea, lol. "middle fingers work best" :eek:, :D . From here on out You Sir, may call in on me anytime!;) You already know my middle name but just in case you forgot it's Michael, Mike is good . or you favorite for me Sorry Ass Mother F..ker. :mad:. lol. See ya in the trenches bro. ;)

Last edited:

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Red thinks everyone is a Dumbass.

I'm indifferent to the Q, I'd never use it on another's post, and my skin is thick enough. Stay or Go, no difference to me.
Red was one cool dude, now his tv wife, umm.yeah Kitty was cool too. love that tv show.

TechHDS

Audioholic General
@TechHDS looks like your getting FIRE TRAPPED now. :oops:
Thanks man, as much as I f..k with some of these old timers I expected pay back from a few of them. :D At least now I know they're not a bunch of Pussycats. ;). You should try jacking with some of the old timers in here they are a lot of fun to jack with it's all in fun. It gets them off of posting up specs, graphs all the time, :confused:. It's like being in school all time with these guys. o_O. Oh word of advice, just don't call anyone Flo,lol. :D. I got put in the Stockade for a week.:D.

CB22

CB22

Senior Audioholic
Thanks man, as much as I f..k with some of these old timers I expected pay back from a few of them. :D At least now I know they're not a bunch of Pussycats. ;). You should try jacking with some of the old timers in here they are a lot of fun to jack with it's all in fun. It gets them off of posting up specs, graphs all the time, :confused:. It's like being in school all time with these guys. o_O. Oh word of advice, just don't call anyone Flo,lol. :D. I got put in the Stockade for a week.:D.
Settle down Flo. :mad:

Attachments

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
@j_garcia I really like the Red Foreman award.

What our assortment of Like/Dislike buttons lacks is a Thank You Captain Obvious button.

I've also been known to use a single or double face-palm, such as

For rare occasions, there is the dreaded TRIPLE face palm

But I'd rather be more restrained and use the Implied Facepalm

While searching for that, I found Red Foreman again

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You really have to deserve it to get a dumb.
Evidently not everyone agrees judging by your 21 count.

I know your not that dumb. I can only hope I'm not either but the jury's still out.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Evidently not everyone agrees judging by your 21 count.

I know your not that dumb. I can only hope I'm not either but the jury's still out.
Then again some of us got most of our "dumb" flags from idiots, one or two in particular I think.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis