highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.

The article shows that he was calm & lucid, yet his mother said he has suffered from mental illness since he was young. WHY THE EFF wasn't he treated? She paid his bail, BTW. I understand that a mother wants her kids, but when they're violent, the parent needs to accept that. He was driving her SUV during the assault on the mother of his child and the parade attack.

New reports indicate that the bail hearing wasn't recorded and in fact, they recently have a gap of at least three days in recording court proceedings.

I'm surprised that judge granted the $500 bail request- he was the prosecutor the first time I was on a jury and he seemed to be pretty interested in maintaining law & order. Very disappointed.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
ahhhhhh, the American Judicial system.what an F'd up mess !!!!!

highfigh

highfigh

ahhhhhh, the American Judicial system.what an F'd up mess !!!!!
The good news is, WI is looking at reforming the bail system. I understand that people should receive a speedy trial, but not at the expense of lives. Families and feelings aside, they need to accept the fact that their relative has done something bad and they require punishment. Not deserve, not a slap on the wrist- if the crime is severe, the punishment should be severe. A lot of people are dying and being injured, maimed, etc and I have no shytes left to give about their sob stories. What needs to happen, is for people to take a hard look at themselves, their kids and extended family members- if they know or see something, they need to speak up. Brooks slipped through the cracks, but not without the help of people in the justice system who didn't want to bother with looking at the details and doing something that might get the attention of someone higher up the chain.

highfigh

highfigh

And now, the DA has blames an "early-career assistant DA who was overloaded with cases" for the low bail. Nice- throw the assistant under the bus. Someone needs to remind this lipless wonder that HE'S the top of that particular agency- HE'S ultimately responsible that people do their job to some set of standards, created by him and constantly under review. None of this ivory tower BS, it needs his direct involvement and action if they need help with staffing or anything else. He usually runs for office unopposed and has been in that office since 1974- it's time for someone new. As I have posted- not much changes in MKE political offices.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis