D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
5 dead. Well that's less bad than the initial reports. Any new news on this?

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Dude ran over a bunch of kids man! Parade was going on I saw that last night on the news. Over in Portland over 30 shots last night fired in that Mob protest. Over on the west coast, Mobs are looting stores. It's so bad Walgreens and others are closing down stores because of that.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
5 dead. Well that's less bad than the initial reports. Any new news on this?
The initial reports didn't mention fatalities, then they said one had died. Later, they said two and as of about 3AM, BBC indicated 5 with 40 injured. I was listening to the scanner app and as of 11:30PM, they still had a perimeter search set up, but I didn't hear if that was related. I assume it was, since they didn't find the vehicle with anyone in it and I didn't hear anything about passenger(s).

I have mentioned that people disappoint me. Add disgust to that opinion.

highfigh

highfigh

Dude ran over a bunch of kids man! Parade was going on I saw that last night on the news. Over in Portland over 30 shots last night fired in that Mob protest. Over on the west coast, Mobs are looting stores. It's so bad Walgreens and others are closing down stores because of that.
Also killed members of the Dancing Grannies. I saw a video showing the SUV driving and the image blurred just before they drilled someone with a bass drum who was kneeling on the street. The next video I saw showed the drum rolling up and over the hood of the SUV. As the SUV blew through the barricades, a cop fired four rounds at them- hopefully, at least one left a mark.

Another report indicated that the vehicle/occupant(s) may have been involved in another crime nearby. If they were running from something that's relatively minor, they really f&cked up- this is the kind of crap that happens constantly in SE Wisconsin- run from something minor straight into a tragedy.

The gunfire in Portland was due to a hostage situation.

Last edited:
Dan

Dan

Audioholic Chief
I heard this morning that the guy in Wisconsin was fleeing after knifing somebody somewhere else. Consider this an unofficial leak or rumor not yet confirmed.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
I heard this morning that the guy in Wisconsin was fleeing after knifing somebody somewhere else. Consider this an unofficial leak or rumor not yet confirmed.
Man I hate this! Put that Mad Dog down!! I hate to say that but damn!

highfigh

highfigh

The Yahoo News article mentions the possibility of a knife crime.

highfigh

highfigh

Thing is about this, they doing that now, what's to say they don't start doing that in our neighborhoods? That's anarchy man!
They found the SUV not far from the parade route- not sure if that's where the driver/whoever lives and we don't know who did this, but as far as going this far in areas outside of the city, I doubt most want that kind of war.

If someone starts talking about gating the area where I live, I'm game.

highfigh

highfigh

Thanks mine had a typo so I deleted it. But yeah what a scumbag.
Prosecuting agency attorney

Grasso, Michelle A.

Responsible official Havas-10, Michelle A.

Cornwall, Cedric S- don't know his role, but I think a judge would ahve to sign off for his release on $1000 effing bond!

From CCAP- "https://iframe.dacast.com/live/4dafbf46-ed15-c11c-fa22-a58262833632/d84cd54a-763c-3a58-15a9-b84acf306616 Scheduling conference scheduled for December 20, 2021 at 01:30 pm. "

In the words of Moe Sizlak, "Not no more, it ain't!".

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
From adults all the way down to 3 years old. What a freaking monster that dude is!!

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
I'm sure in a communist country or say one of those Middle Eastern countries they would've done executed that dude.

highfigh

highfigh

I'm sure in a communist country or say one of those Middle Eastern countries they would've done executed that dude.
As Curly said in the first City Slickers movie, "Day ain't over, yet".

highfigh

highfigh

Well, an 8 year old child has now died, so that makes number six.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

This was so preventable. This guy has a rap sheet a mile long. He used that vehicle as a weapon just days before. Yet the let this ugly bloke who has trouble written all over his face out on $1000 dollars bail. Heads need to roll, starting with the judge.

highfigh

highfigh

This was so preventable. This guy has a rap sheet a mile long. He used that vehicle as a weapon just days before. Yet the let this ugly bloke who has trouble written all over his face out on $1000 dollars bail. Heads need to roll, starting with the judge.
The judge, DA, state- all responsible. Now, one state Representative wants to amend the state Constitution, to reform the bail system and remove restrictions on judges WRT denying bail if the offender poses great risk to the community based on severity of the offense(s) and previous record.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis