Want to Buy DUAL MN 8010 System

F

fire64

Audiophyte
Hello!

Been hunting around for a DUAL MN 8010 System, preferably the stack with the Amp, receiver, cassette deck, and CD player. Would absolutely take matching speakers if available. Been pretty hard to find anywhere, especially in the US but if anyone has one or knows someone who does, please let me know.
2.jpg
1.jpg

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Hello!

Been hunting around for a DUAL MN 8010 System, preferably the stack with the Amp, receiver, cassette deck, and CD player. Would absolutely take matching speakers if available. Been pretty hard to find anywhere, especially in the US but if anyone has one or knows someone who does, please let me know.
View attachment 56358View attachment 56359
I can't help but can I inquire as to why?

F

fire64

Audiophyte
I can't help but can I inquire as to why?
Mostly because I love the design of the units/stack. I've heard pretty good things about how they play as well. But I'd be lying if I didn't say that I was a complete sucker for the removable GUI controller.
3.jpg

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Mostly because I love the design of the units/stack. I've heard pretty good things about how they play as well. But I'd be lying if I didn't say that I was a complete sucker for the removable GUI controller.
View attachment 56360
Just be aware Dual is a VERY low budget brand so if you do find one in working condition, it's probably worth very little.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis