Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
In today's mail, my wife & I got our mail-in ballots. Tomorrow, we'll fill them out, seal them & sign the envelope. And then we can send them in!

Which shall we use, the US Postal Service, or a Ballot Drop Box? There are nearly 60 drop boxes, at various locations around the county. Back in 2020, the pandemic and the wide spread fears of a possibly corrupted postal service created the need for these boxes. I used a drop box in 2020, and I'll probably do it again this election.

Now, if only sending in my ballot ended the incessant TV ads and fund raising emails. I can only dream ;).
1727218081702.png

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Boy, those drop boxes are looks to be armored. :D
I was reading not that long ago how slow the mail is and postage costs somebody. Drop boxes are picked up at least once a day, I think.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I'm cheap, I use the drop box, which is just down the hill from me. Haven't received ballot yet, tho.

ps Ours look more like a mail box (with just a slot....no hold open door thingie.

Last edited:
isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
I'm going in person this time around just like the last two times Trump was involved.
Just makes me feel better taking him down more personally.
(I do mail-in for the other elections)
Hopefully some Trumpers will be outside and get in my face. (Big Mistake for them)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I'm going in person this time around just like the last two times Trump was involved.
Just makes me feel better taking him down more personally.
(I do mail-in for the other elections)
Hopefully some Trumpers will be outside and get in my face. (Big Mistake for them)
The use of the ballot box is as personal as it gets here (Oregon, all mail-in)

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
The use of the ballot box is as personal as it gets here (Oregon, all mail-in)
As it should be everywhere, and will be someday.
The old somewhat true adage that Dems just don't vote most of the time is falling apart with mail-in.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis