Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Flea on Instagram states that the new Red Hot Chili Peppers' album Unlimited Love is all analogue. Mastered onto 1/2" tape, mixed and then onto vinyl. No digital compression. For those that like their Chilis old school. :)
http://instagr.am/p/Cb0LJRbr4J6/

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Basically all Oracle Delphi turntables have the same basic construction even though they've upgraded through the years. This video is off a base upgrade but it gives you an idea of what its all about.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Now THAT is a box set worth getting! The only reason I did not originally was the price. Trigger finger feeling itchy...
Yeah I had all of them on vinyl except for her last one, which I had on CD, so I may bite myself.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Now THAT is a box set worth getting! The only reason I did not originally was the price. Trigger finger feeling itchy...
Ahhh Sade. I remember a music reviewer from the 1980s stated he'd drink her bathwater. I understand.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Dreams come true.
Sade, Run DMC, P, Cameo, MJ, etc. Lucky...

IMG_14042022_120759_(1152_x_2048_pixel).jpg

OK back to work son.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I ordered Beth Hart's tribute to Led Zeppelin in a orange double LP set. I just got an email back from Mascott group stating that Im getting a refund as they have no more albums in stock. This is the 2nd time that Mascott has done this to me claiming it was an internet hiccup. Once fooled, shame on them, twice fooled, shame on me. I will no longer order from that amateur outfit again. I found a copy on Amazon being shipped from England for $5 cheaper.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
I ordered Beth Hart's tribute to Led Zeppelin in a orange double LP set. I just got an email back from Mascott group stating that Im getting a refund as they have no more albums in stock. This is the 2nd time that Mascott has done this to me claiming it was an internet hiccup. Once fooled, shame on them, twice fooled, shame on me. I will no longer order from that amateur outfit again. I found a copy on Amazon being shipped from England for $5 cheaper.
Something similar happened to me last week: my favorite local record store was having a 20% sale for online stuff. I found a Kruder & Dorfmeister LP (well, a five LP set) that I have been pining over on Amazon - with the discount, it would be cheaper, plus, they're local! Placed my order and not two hours later got a cancellation saying they could not order it. Bummer...

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Now that is an excellent venue to schedule a trip to Austin around !
They claim:
The Austin Record Convention is the largest sale of recorded music in the USA.

I have attended it in the past, but it has been many years ago. I may make it out there this year.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
I just may have to swing down there! It's a quick 90 minute drive from my house. I went do Dallas' bi-annual record show last month and picked up this sweet Third Man Records box set amongst other treasures, including some sealed classical titles from the 80s.
66940505757__CF39ADBB-B300-4F89-AC2C-395436E03911.jpg

I also found this - a tour program from Dead Can Dance's 96 tour!
66941313225__B8A3407E-55EB-47F3-AC97-ADF8DE5D865D.jpg

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
RSD on Saturday! What ya getting guys?
Not sure, but several of us are contemplating a road trip this Saturday ......

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis