Vintage McIntosh system

CB22

CB22

Senior Audioholic
Even the speakers are 70s McIntosh. Not everyday I come across something like this. Got to do some listing on the system. Maybe not my version of "hi-fi" but still very cool and the system absolutely has it own character to it. Just though I'd share.

Attachments

M

mjcmt

Audioholic
Very Nice! A rebuild/recap of your 45 yr old system by Mcintosh, Audio Classics, or Terry DeWick would do wonders.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Even the speakers are 70s McIntosh. Not everyday I come across something like this. Got to do some listing on the system. Maybe not my version of "hi-fi" but still very cool and the system absolutely has it own character to it. Just though I'd share.
Is that a 2225?

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
That looks sick. Like, the good sick, lol. Not very familiar with their stuff, let alone the vintage gear, but I think I'm seeing solid state as well as tubes? Pretty frickin' cool.

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
What is your impression on their 70's bookshelf speakers? I know about those which consisted of very cheap drivers in an expensive beautiful furniture.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis