Utopia - Amazon Prime

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Just finished season 1. Got me sucked in with over the top violence and great casting. Does not follow any standard formula. Really good in the beginning, stumbles a few times, but overall a great watch.

V

VMPS-TIII

Audioholic General
Just finished season 1. Got me sucked in with over the top violence and great casting. Does not follow any standard formula. Really good in the beginning, stumbles a few times, but overall a great watch.

This movie is really dark and strange. The author probably died in the fire at the mental hospital with 3000F degree flames.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Thanks. Was about to start but will watch it after binging with Raised by Wolves.

H

Huey645

Audioholic
Sorry, somehow I missed. Liked it as well, and I don't want to give any spoilers away, but I'm not sure this is the series we need right now with covid going on. Again, don't want to give away any spoilers, but this series is more than just about a pandemic.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Yep love the cast. Gonna watch maybe this weekend.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja

I just might have to check this out. Thanks!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Just got the first two episodes in. Looks to be a fun ride!

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
So bummed it was not renewed, it's story can hit close to reality lol

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis