Using Large rear surround speakers

Yamahaluver

Yamahaluver

Audioholic General
<font color='#0000FF'>Due to its circuitry, it is rated differently by Yamaha to be 250W at 6ohms.</font>

Khellandros66

Khellandros66

Banned
<font color='#000000'>Yamahaluver,

Today I was at best buy, and got the chance to hear the YST-SW315, man is this sub nice, very powerful, lots of low end, above all, suprisingly tight.

;)~

Bob</font>

Yamahaluver

Yamahaluver

Audioholic General
<font color='#0000FF'>Nice signature Bob, any chance of your reviewing the SW320/800/1500?</font>

Khellandros66

Khellandros66

Banned
<font color='#000000'>Yamahaluver,

Unfortunately none with in my (willing driving) distance is authorized, nor carry the YST-SW320,800,1500.  Though I think that the 315 is a new version of the 320 so its pretty similar.  However, I can't afford the 800 or 1500, and beside those two would be overkill in my room.

I have heard the Velodyne CHT-10, compared to the YST-SW315 it was weak, both in volume and punch.  To be quite honest I was pretty skeptical of the 315 and though it might be too slow music, however, it wasn't.

:)~

Bob

BTW: My signature is the lyric to &nbsp;&quot;In The End&quot; by Linkin Park</font>

Yamahaluver

Yamahaluver

Audioholic General
<font color='#0000FF'>Bob,

The SW-320 is down firing sub, a smaller replica of the YST-800. Is the SW-315 front or down firing?</font>

Yamahaluver

Yamahaluver

Audioholic General
<font color='#0000FF'>Got it, looks like it is a US only update of the SW-320.

The SW-320 sounded great for its price so I am sure this would sound even better.
</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
Khellandros66

Khellandros66

Banned
<font color='#000000'>I should be getting the sub tomarrow (granted UPS actually delivers)

So once I integrate into my system and break it in, I will post my on review for those who want a sub in this price range. &nbsp;As well as a picture of its placement.

;)~

Bob</font>

Yamahaluver

Yamahaluver

Audioholic General
<font color='#0000FF'>Will be looking forrward to your review and keep your fingers crossed as UPS is notorious for breaking things, happed quite a few times with me.</font>

P

PaulF

Audioholic
<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>
hawke : <font color='#000000'>I think we probably start by sending inverse tachyon pulses through the room and measure the harmonic phase distortion.</font>
<font color='#000000'>I didn't think Inverse Tachyon pulses could measure phase differentials for anything travelling less than light speed!

Paul</font>

E

Eric

Audioholic
<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>
PaulF : <font color='#000000'><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote (hawke @ July 23 2003,23:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think we probably start by sending inverse tachyon pulses through the room and measure the harmonic phase distortion.
I didn't think Inverse Tachyon pulses could measure phase differentials for anything travelling less than light speed!

Paul</font></td></tr></table>
<font color='#000000'>You have to pass the signal through a flux capacitor.</font>

Khellandros66

Khellandros66

Banned
<font color='#000000'>...Then Accelarate to 88 MPH sending you through a small tear in the universe, a tear in time.

:)~

Bob</font>

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis