lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
If they are still available from JBL, the Studio 5 series was running at a substantial discount via their website. Great speakers for music and HT.
I've got a full set of the Studio 5 series in my main setup (590 mains, 580 surrounds, 530 rear surrounds, 520 center). I looked just the other day and the killer deal wasn't happening on the 590s at least (they have gone on sale for more than half off several times, paid $900 delivered for mine).

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Your Epiks are still going? I have one of those, too.
One amp went so I just replaced both with crowns. Left the old amps in place and removed one of the xlr connectors and replace with neutrik. Still going strong and was able to get more performance by not have the bass boost and HPF combo that was in the factory amp. Added minidsp and use an LT filter.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
One amp went so I just replaced both with crowns. Left the old amps in place and removed one of the xlr connectors and replace with neutrik. Still going strong and was able to get more performance by not have the bass boost and HPF combo that was in the factory amp. Added minidsp and use an LT filter.
I had an early amp failure and replacement by Epik, it's still going but that's my plan if/when it does, is to just use a Crown/minidsp. LT filter?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis