UPDATED: Mark L. Schifter, PLEADS GUILTY to suspicion of charity fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
Well this inmate who is doing laundry isn't wearing orange.

M

MatthewB.

Audioholic General
Mark's new "partner" is so looking forward to getting down to "business"

I figure once introductions are made that Mark is gonna get real good at "smooth talking" and alot of them "Man Hugs" ;)

wshuff

wshuff

Audioholic
I logged onto the Boulder District Court website and found his case, 10CR527. Looks like April 6 is the next scheduled activity in the case.

Case Events
3/2/2010 8:15 AM ARRAIGNMENT Continued
3/4/2010 8:15 AM BOND HEARING Posted
3/4/2010 4:33 PM CASE CLOSED
4/6/2010 8:15 AM ARRAIGNMENT Continued AG's office, David Cosson will prosecute. Our file is closed unless help is needed

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
I logged onto the Boulder District Court website and found his case, 10CR527. Looks like April 6 is the next scheduled activity in the case.

Case Events
3/2/2010 8:15 AM ARRAIGNMENT Continued
3/4/2010 8:15 AM BOND HEARING Posted
3/4/2010 4:33 PM CASE CLOSED
4/6/2010 8:15 AM ARRAIGNMENT Continued AG's office, David Cosson will prosecute. Our file is closed unless help is needed
Which District Court is that?

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
When are the Feds going to get involved? Seems like slam dunk case for mail fraud:rolleyes: I did sleep in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
Mark Schifter Mugshot

Chu by the way where is the mugshot posted?
Working on it.
Being that my involvement in all of this has been one of time and not money, I had to wait until someone sent me one seeing as they actually cost money to get. I guess there's nothing with him holding up numbers and stuff like that. Maybe that takes place when he gets convicted. But here you go. The last known picture of Humbly Bumbly when he took a one week vacation at the Boulder County Jail.

M

mziegler

Audioholic
That certainly looks like a booking photo: harsh light and all.

I wonder if there is a requirement for arrested males to wear an undershirt. I have seen this before on someone I knew for a fact was wearing a button-down shirt when he was arrested.

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
That certainly looks like a booking photo: harsh light and all.

I wonder if there is a requirement for arrested males to wear an undershirt. I have seen this before on someone I knew for a fact was wearing a button-down shirt when he was arrested.
Well, here's a pic taken in 8/06 of him without his undershirt. Your choice.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
The white top of the shirt of what you can see looks similar to the shirt in the picture of the guy doing laundry.

M

MatthewB.

Audioholic General
Good Lord his mugshot picture, He looks like just like that guy in The Shawshank Redemption, the one they kept calling "Fresh Fish" and was crying his first night till that guard came in and beat him to a pulp.

"Anyone got a pack of somkes to bet" Matt. :cool:

and a memoriable qoute from that movie, that I feel applies well here. Brooks Hadlen to Andy, " Son, six wardens have been through here in my tenure, and I've learned one immutable, universal truth: Not one of them born whose ***-hole wouldn't pucker up tighter than a snare drum when you ask them for funds"

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
If this pic was posted earlier I reckon not many people would buy anything from AV123 at-all :eek:

T2T

T2T

Senior Audioholic
If this pic was posted earlier I reckon not many people would buy anything from AV123 at-all :eek:
Movie stars get arrested all the time - and their booking photos are none-too-pretty. Yet, we still continue to follow them as stars and watch their movies.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
woooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow :eek:
nice guy :p

Last edited:
C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
Which one? The booking photo or MLS without his shirt?

Movie stars get arrested all the time - and their booking photos are none-too-pretty. Yet, we still continue to follow them as stars and watch their movies.

Well Shifty's a star in his own right. I guess we'll see where it lands...errr...falls.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Sometimes I think I have a bad hair day, but tese thoughts quickly go away when I see pics like theeeeeeeese :))))))))))))))

D

dane

Audioholic Intern
Arraignment Vacated?

I logged on with the case number provided earlier in this thread and saw the below ... what does Vacated mean? A quick google search indicates the term has different meanings based on how it is used...

Code:
Case Events 
  3/2/2010 8:15 AM   ARRAIGNMENT Continued   
  3/4/2010 8:15 AM   BOND HEARING Posted   
  3/4/2010 4:33 PM   CASE CLOSED     
  4/6/2010 8:15 AM   ARRAIGNMENT Vacated AG's office, David Cosson will prosecute. Our file is closed unless help is needed. 

Page 1 of 1 
  4/27/2010 11:52:33 AM
thanks,
..dane

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis