UN-Official Formula 1 Thread

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
From the clips I saw Mclaren seems to have a solid car this year. Vettel still knows how to drive the crap out of anything though...

Austin GP is about a month or so away from actually going on sale. My Dad has insisted on buying the seat 'licenses' that are now apparently good for 15 years that guarantee you a seat in a selected grand stand (we''ll be further down the track where you can see most of the race) as opposed to Start/Finish.

Is it November yet?

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
Hammy on pole again for Malaysia GP, Button 2 and the ole master Shuey in 3 position! I think this will be an amazing race, could only hope for it to stay the same and see Lewis P1 ans Shuey on the podium again!

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
Aaaargh are you effing kidding me!! With the rain delaying the race, dvr didn't get it all. Just enough to see McLaren totally botch it up and throw it away. At least it's good to see Sauber get a podium.

annunaki

annunaki

Malaysia offered some good excitement, as a Ferrari fan I hope all the races are wet this year ;)

V

valvesnvinylfan

Audioholic
It's good to see the race go topsy-turvy once in a while; gotta give it up to Perez too, what a drive.

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
Aaah, most satisfying to see Vettel struggle this year, especially after he gave poor old Nahrain the finger and insulted him in the press afterwards, when it wasn't even his fault they collided. Didn't even make it to Q3 at China. But, good to see Rosberg's firt pole, Shuey 2nd with Hamiltons penalty, hope the Mercs hold everybody up so Hamilton can move forward, but, whoever get's past the Mercs the Mercs the quickest will likely win.

Poor old Massa, methinks it's his last year in F1.

majorloser

majorloser

Shuey got screwed by his pit crew and Kimi got screwed by a poor choice to go with only two pit stops. Went from 2nd to 14th in just two laps. When those tire go away they do it in drastic fashion.

But it was nice to see Nico finally get a win and pole position.

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
The last 15 laps were amazing, but too bad for Kimi, he was right there until his tyres gave up. Glad to see Nico get his first win.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
Well, Shuey got the pole at Monaco, but 5 grid spor penalty for running over Senna. Good to see the old Master at it again.

majorloser

majorloser

I love both Spa and Monza. Fast tracks with great racing. Been hoping Kimi and Lotus could get their crap together this year and come up with a win. Doesn't look like that will happen. :(

majorloser

majorloser

I know it was coming. They've been saying it on SPEED for awhile.

I just can't believe the canned Shuey, though. :(

avliner

avliner

Audioholic Chief
With 4 points behind Alonso, Vettel is now definetely fighting for the title...

majorloser

majorloser

It was a great race. It looks like Red Bull has finally become reliable enough to challange the driver championship. And yet it looks like McLaren can't keep the tranny together to finish a race.

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
Just watched Suzuka last night. Another turn 1 mishap! The season is far from over, and maybe, just maybe the points will remain close enough that Austin could determine a Champion assuming the points leader finishes the remaining race!

Anyone else going to Austin? I may have missed this earlier in the thread. My dad and I have been saving for Spa and then they built this track. My Dad also mentioned having made a reservation at 'one of the nicest restaurants' in Austin in the hopes that we'll see a few teams unwind.

Already had the pleasure of meeting Neil Hodgson from motorcycling when I worked at Macaroni Grill a while back. It was interesting to see a world champ sit at dinner vs. some of the um, newer competition. The new guys had eating rituals and superstition, Neil was drawing Road Atlanta on the table with crayons and discussing strategy.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm happy to see Vettel is back on top of teh drivers championship. Hopefully, he can continue the momentum for the last 4 races. Another Schumacher in the making?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis