UN-Official Formula 1 Thread

majorloser

majorloser

I'd really like to see Kimi win one race this year. He's been very consistant all year.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Brazil race was a good one...If it would have full on rained Alonzo would have made it much more difficult for Vettel...If Vettel would not have be driven into he could have podiumed...Fun race to watch.:cool:

majorloser

majorloser

Brazil race was a good one...If it would have full on rained Alonzo would have made it much more difficult for Vettel...If Vettel would not have be driven into he could have podiumed...Fun race to watch.:cool:
That race was unbelievable. Lots of excitement and the championship went to the end.

majorloser

majorloser

<object width="560" height="315">Found this while surfin Youtube

[video=youtube_share;-t6cxIeCIjE]http://youtu.be/-t6cxIeCIjE[/video]</object>

annunaki

annunaki

I stayed with my wife's Aunt & Uncle on the north end of Austin as hotels were ridiculous. They were over $200 per night even at something like a La Quinta. What a joke. In Indy I could still pick up rooms when booked at the right time, for as low as $80/night.

The track was great for not being finished but the whole shuttle thing kinda sucked due to the mile walk to the track, had it rained that weekend, oh what a mess that would have been.

annunaki

annunaki

As for who looks strong coming out of testing, it will be close between Ferrari, McLaren, Mercedes, & RedBull. Lotus/Renault & Sauber will be close too.

Ferrari will be improved in Alonso's hands and should be able to compete for wins out of the box this year.

I think the field will tighten this year and the mid-pack teams like Force India and Sauber will get in the competitive mix more often.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I have to go with my man Alonso. Although Kimi could sneak in there too.

annunaki

annunaki

Great to see Ferrari off to a stronger start this season!!

Kimi's win is definitely a small surprise. Glad to see red bull with a bit of a struggle to start the year though :)

majorloser

majorloser

The new tires really suck. Only getting 10 laps to a set of tires is stupid. That track isn't even tough on tires and look how much rubber "clag" was left all over the track. The say they want to force passing opportunities but when you have to drive through all that crap it defeats the purpose.

The race was good. I just think forcing pit stops for tire changes is just stupid. Bring back the good old days with refueling if you want excitement.

Speedskater

Speedskater

Audioholic General
Before the start of the race with the cool and damp weather, who would have thought:
a] No starting line crashes.
b] No Safety Cars.
c] That Force India would do that well.
d] That the soft tires would wear that quickly considering the weather.

e] And that the finish order would be anything like it was.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
It was a good race and although I was routing for Vettle, I was happy to see Kimi take the checkered flag. It was a good race.. Based on the tire strategy (its too early to tell I know) , I believe that Lotus may win the constructors championship this year.

majorloser

majorloser

Looks like a few drivers have some "splaining" to do. The rest of the season looks to be interesting if the inter team rivalries heat up any more. There was too many close calls between same team drivers in the last race. Team orders or not, there was no reason the driver in the rear shouldn't be able to pass if it's safe. Just don't be an idiot and take chances with both you and your teammates's car when you're both bringing home points for the team.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis