UN-Official Formula 1 Thread

avliner

avliner

Audioholic Chief
Another logical and blasting race for Vettel, who's just one point behind to grab another championship though.

Matter of fact I really don't know what the hell is going on Hammy's mind, as in every 2 races he gets somehow involved in accidents... maybe he's getting too much psycological pressure from his mate Button, who's doing a much better season than him, who knows??

For Vettel, all he needs to do now is to finish the race in Japan in 10th...

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
So, ok race. Best part was the after race interview where Massa grabs Hamiltons arm. Guess he was pissed that Hamilton crashed into him. Add into it this is where Massa basically lost the WC because of the crashgate scandal and that Alonso, who benefited from crashgate is his new teamamte who's kicking his ***, I guess it was too much for Massa to handle. Massa, if you wanna get into with Hamilton, then get into it with him, don't smack his arm like a little girl and then walk away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RxWttWpEIM

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
Word on the street is.... Raikkonen back in 2012 with.... Williams!

V

valvesnvinylfan

Audioholic
Word on the street is.... Raikkonen back in 2012 with.... Williams!
Whoa, really? Is that true? I thought he was doing NASCAR or something? I mean, was it just me, or did he seem to not care too much that he didn't have an F1 ride after the '09 season?

Last edited:
V

valvesnvinylfan

Audioholic
Another logical and blasting race for Vettel, who's just one point behind to grab another championship though.

Matter of fact I really don't know what the hell is going on Hammy's mind, as in every 2 races he gets somehow involved in accidents... maybe he's getting too much psycological pressure from his mate Button, who's doing a much better season than him, who knows??

For Vettel, all he needs to do now is to finish the race in Japan in 10th...
I know Seb is the unbeatable man right now, but I gotta say I'm very impressed with how cool, calm, and collected Button has been all season. Definitely my favorite driver this year, just quietly goes about his business and gets the best results he can for Mclaren, and I've gained a lot more respect for his driving ability as a result.

Last edited:
R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
I know Seb is the unbeatable man right now, but I gotta say I'm very impressed with how cool, calm, and collected Button has been all season. Definitely my favorite driver this year, just quietly goes about his business and gets the best results he can for Mclaren, and I've gained a lot more respect for his driving ability as a result.
+1. Button really stepped it up. Granted he had a win from Vettels mistake, but at least he was putting on the pressure to cause it.

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
Whoa, really? Is that true? I thought he was doing NASCAR or something? I mean, was it just me, or did he seem to not care too much that he didn't have an F1 ride after the '09 season?
Well, I read he had a long visit at Williams' HQ with the management team, so, may be a rumor, but why visit Williams? Hope he comes back :D

V

valvesnvinylfan

Audioholic
Yeah, I agree, I think that'd be cool. When the Iceman is on his game, he's unstoppable.

annunaki

annunaki

I also agree Button has been driving very well. His performance is a big reason Hamilton is not doing well. Hamilton has not been beaten outright in the same car and I think it is hurting him psychologically.

You have to love Vettel's approach. Still treating the championship
As though it is still wide open. He is a real competitor always pushing 100%.

Can't wait to watch Suzuka this weekend!!

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
Yeah, let see who can leave the DRS open through 130R, other than the Red Bulls of course:D

avliner

avliner

Audioholic Chief
Once again Button proved to be the second best; period!

Another great race in Japan, as usual, so from now Vettel can get some vacations and help Webber to be the vice-champ though.

Last edited:
majorloser

majorloser

Ugly weather and no electricity meant no race for me. :mad:

I guess I'll have to wait for Speed's repeat showing later this week. :(

avliner

avliner

Audioholic Chief
... for a very short time though! Nice race and now RB won the Constructors Championship as well.

Still talking about races, have you guys seen the unbelievable multi-crash yesterday in Las Vegas, at the Indy Championship???

What a regrettable crash,though... RIP Dan Wheldon... :eek::(

annunaki

annunaki

... for a very short time though! Nice race and now RB won the Constructors Championship as well.

Still talking about races, have you guys seen the unbelievable multi-crash yesterday in Las Vegas, at the Indy Championship???

What a regrettable crash,though... RIP Dan Wheldon... :eek::(
It is always tragic when someone loses their life in motor racing, especially so when they are so young, as in the case of Mr. Wheldon.

I think this crash further solidifies my thought that open wheeled cars belong on road courses, not ovals.

As for F1, Vettel looks to be aiming for records now for the rest of the season. I am not so sure many will have the capabilities to stop him.

avliner

avliner

Audioholic Chief
AFAIK, Big Bernie wants 2 races in America by the 2013 calendar, though.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis