UN-Official Formula 1 Thread

avliner

avliner

Audioholic Chief
Much to my surprise, it was an awesome race indeed, most probably due to the wet track though and Button got his prize in his 200th race day.

Hey Strat,

congrats on your first kid man. All the best :)

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
Thanks Avliner! Haven't gotten much sleep, but it's so worth it.

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
Well, poor ole Heidfeld has been given the axe, who is his replacement you ask? Bruno Senna! Bwahhahhahaa, really, Renault must be hard up for cash. They now have 2 pay drivers, jeeze, what a shame for former world champions. Kubica, come back, but go to Red Bull/Ferrari/Mercedes GP.

V

valvesnvinylfan

Audioholic
Guess it was bound to happen sooner or later, seems like there have been rumors about it for a while. I also read on PlanetF1.com that he was prepared to take "legal" action to retain his seat. Huh? I say just move on, good grief.

annunaki

annunaki

This summer break is killing me!

A great way to end it though with my favorite race on the calendar...

SPA!

I am surprised they are only doing 1 DRS zone on the track though. They could easily do another all the way from turn 15 (Curve Paul Frere) to the Chicane (technically turn 18) since there really are not turns but slight bends on a straight.

majorloser

majorloser

I would love to go see this race in Belgium. One of my favorite tracks.

Hey, did anybody see where they officially moved the USGP to November? Now it's worth going since you won't be dropping dead from heat stroke.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I haven't watched the last three races... I even erased them from the DVR. I don't even feel bad about it. The series has really put me off because of constant and ridiculous rule changing.

Spa is my favorite track so I'll watch this one. Maybe it will put me back on track...

avliner

avliner

Audioholic Chief
Yeah, have to agree with you guys... SPA is the best F1 race track IMO and we'll have an awesome race indeed..:)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I haven't watched the last three races... I even erased them from the DVR. I don't even feel bad about it. The series has really put me off because of constant and ridiculous rule changing.

Spa is my favorite track so I'll watch this one. Maybe it will put me back on track...
Well, they banned DRS through Eau Rouge, which is a disappointment, but still, this is THE TRACK!

Let's just tweak mid season...it's driving me insane.:(

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
Disappointing race. Wasn't even exciting. I thought for a second there Senna was going to make me eat crow, but thankfully, he over cooked it going into the 1st corner, ha!

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
Well, yes, Shuey and Button did give awesome performances, even Webber too. How many times has he fallen behind at the start and come back to get a podium? Hamilton on the other hand, sheesh, he's the new crash kid.

annunaki

annunaki

Up next,

MONZAAAAA!

2 DRS zones. Should be fun!
Agreed here. Dual DRS zones should be quite interesting.

I expect a close fight between Ferrari, Macca & the Bulls, but expect Ferrari to pull out all the stops to get a win in front of the Tifosi.

I also expect some potential surprises as well.

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
Well, it was fun watching Shuey and Hamilton fight it out, regardless if it was ruled that Shuey was blocking. Not sure how I feel about that "one move only " rule.

I read that Horner put out a press release before the race stating that Webber and Vettel were "free to race" Ha! Yeah right, Marks done for. Does anybody here think that Marks really that much slower than Vettel, because they do have the same car, right?

On another note, I have a gut feeling that Kubica won't be back at Renault next year.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis