UN-Official Formula 1 Thread

S

sploo

Full Audioholic
I thought he was wanting to become an F1 prostitute. :D

I know a few guys in the industry, and one told me that Hungaroring was the place - apparently, the pimps bus them in from miles around.

The things you learn eh? :p

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
Wow. I can always count on Mclaren to design a beautiful car.

annunaki

annunaki

The Ferrari looks best so far, and not because I am a fan. Though the Macca is a close second. I can't wait to see the Renault, BMW & Redbull. Renault typically designs beautiful cars, BMW has that super computer running non-stop, and Redbull has Newey.

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
Yup, can't wait to see Neweys' designs. He's got the golden touch. BMW's design will probably be functional as usual:D

annunaki

annunaki

The look of the BMW is interesting. Their sidepods look bigger than some of the others. It looks sleek and, well, functional

Renault have gone an interesting route with the rear of the car. Lots of bodywork back there.

The Williams as a pretty low nose when compared to the others. It is tough to notice much else with the dark blue color scheme.

annunaki

annunaki

The RB5 looks pretty good overall. The rear end looks packaged even tighter than the Ferrari :eek:

Newey is known for that though.

The front wing is interesting as well. The moveable flaps look really large.

Not only is the nose really narrow but also long.

majorloser

majorloser

And imagine how tight it is in that nose for your legs and feet. :eek:

You almost need to be a midget or a child to fit in there. Much less operate brake and gas pedals.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
And imagine how tight it is in that nose for your legs and feet. :eek:

You almost need to be a midget or a child to fit in there. Much less operate brake and gas pedals.
If you look at their size and behavior that's not far off.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis