TV shows that are ending this year

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
For me Game of Thrones and the Big Bang Theory were 2 of my all time favorites.
Also Criminal Minds and Supernatural which I watched off and on to a lesser extent.
That said I think they all had run their course (maybe even a few years ago) with the possible exception of GOT.
Your favorite cancelled series this year?

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Walking Dead, I believe is ending I think? But You just named the top 4 on my list also. Supernatural, was my 1st, till GOT hit HBO. It's been a good ride with those 4 for sure. GOT especially watching the actors grow up with the show especially Sansa and Arya, them two done turned into really great actress's. lil Ayra done turned into a lil hottie!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Sad to hear Supernatural is ending. Been a fan for a very long time. I am glad to hear that Bull is coming back. That is such a great show inmho.:)

Cheers,

Phil

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Thanks Guys I'm glad I still have Bosch on Amazon Prime which will be my favorite after GOT finishes up. Anybody else think that GOT season 8 is a bit of a disappointment after 7 fantastic years? I just don't get the GOT rush this year. Maybe having to wrap everything up in 6 episodes has something to do with this.

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Who kills the Mad Queen? Poor ole Mother of Dragons, all Jon had to do was kiss her! Or lie a little, lol

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Who kills the Mad Queen? Poor ole Mother of Dragons, all Jon had to do was kiss her! Or lie a little, lol
My guess would be Arya or Tyrion.
Jon seems too obvious.
And Sansa would do it in a heartbeat if Danny was still in Winterfell. :)

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
My guess would be Arya or Tyrion.
Jon seems too obvious.
And Sansa would do it in a heartbeat if Danny was still in Winterfell. :)
Yeah, the way Ayra was given her the eyes of, your dead bi$h! Lol.. when she leaned in to kiss him and he pulled back, lol yeah it broke her lil black cold blooded heart..all Jon had to do was lie a little,I was like, kiss ya woman man! Who care if she's your auntie man! She's hot! You probably got a baby in her belly! Man some dudes man. She would've been all happy to be getting some more of her nephews penis. Than 10's of thousands wouldn't have been BBQed!! Shoots man, down here in the deep South people still get Married to their brothers, cousin's uncle's sister. Ain't no big deal! But Nooo Jon thought it was!! :p

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis