Troubles continue...Panasonic Plasma TH58PZ700U

R

rschaeff

Audiophyte
same vibration on my 58" panasonic plasma from sub-woofer

Hello,

Found your post and really appreciate all the detailed information you provided. Pretty much summed up my guess as to the issue around the sub-woofer against the back panel and not enough or too much padding against the panel.

Can you send me the name/contact information you have on the Panasonic Field rep? I actually have a 2 year warranty through Costco (basically an extention of the 1 year panny warranty), but wanted to have the contact information in case I need to go that route.

Thanks in advance:)

R

rschaeff

Audiophyte
vibration prob on my 58" panny

Can you send me the panasonic field rep contact information, having same prob on my 58" panny.

Haven't checked this thread in a while. I don't remember where I wrote down the reps info at the moment. If I find it I will post it.

I purchased an Integra 9.8 after fixing this issue a few months back.

I also just picked up an XPA-5 and some Blue jeans cable XLR interconnects.

I hooked it all up tonight and it sounds amazing.

K

katie6476

Audiophyte
Panasonic clicking noise

I have a Panasonic 42" plasma (TH-42PX80U) and am finding the same clicking issues. I purchased the TV about 2 1/2 years ago and am just recently hearing the clicking noise taking place. I assume that I am out of luck with Panasonic since the 1 year manufacturer's warranty has expired? :confused:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis