Trouble getting cd info on windows media player ?? Help

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Here's an idea, download iTunes. It's a library, a CD ripper, CD creator, internet radio, music store, and streaming service. The optional streaming service is $9.99 a month. It is easy to navigate. With an Airport Express, attached to your Home Theater System you have a wireless connection from your computer to the HT from which you can enjoy your iTunes Library. You can place digital music AAC, ALAC, and AIFF files from any music download source into the iTunes Library, and you can purchase music from the iTunes Store for as little as .99 cents a tune. iTunes supports files up to 24/192 but it sounds awesome from 256k files. Finally, iTunes on your computer can automatically sync to iTunes on your cell phone, and thus, you can listen to your digital library anywhere you might find yourself. The phone does not even need much storage, since your music is stored on the iCloud. At any rate, Windows Media Player is seldom used by me because it does so little and what it does is not easy, as you have discovered.
Yeah I guess that’s a good option self Windows media player is trash imo .
Forgot about iTunes , didn’t remember you could download cdto it .

Ultimate bass lover !! si ht15 dvc.
Free the reptile aliens

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
iTunes can do funky things with your own ripped cd's on a pc at least, why I got rid of it in favor of foobar2000. Wouldn't ever use iTunes nor recommend it myself (maybe if I had all Apple gear, maybe).

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Here's an idea, download iTunes. It's a library, a CD ripper, CD creator, internet radio, music store, and streaming service. The optional streaming service is $9.99 a month. It is easy to navigate. With an Airport Express, attached to your Home Theater System you have a wireless connection from your computer to the HT from which you can enjoy your iTunes Library. You can place digital music AAC, ALAC, and AIFF files from any music download source into the iTunes Library, and you can purchase music from the iTunes Store for as little as .99 cents a tune. iTunes supports files up to 24/192 but it sounds awesome from 256k files. Finally, iTunes on your computer can automatically sync to iTunes on your cell phone, and thus, you can listen to your digital library anywhere you might find yourself. The phone does not even need much storage, since your music is stored on the iCloud. At any rate, Windows Media Player is seldom used by me because it does so little and what it does is not easy, as you have discovered.
Success iTunes works , I don’t know why I didn’t have it downloaded especially since I’m using iPhone . Maybe it’s because my phone battery is bad and my phone does not hold enough gigs.
Thanks for the help !!!
Wmp sucks haha

Free the reptile aliens

S

sterling shoote

Audioholic Field Marshall
iTunes can do funky things with your own ripped cd's on a pc at least, why I got rid of it in favor of foobar2000. Wouldn't ever use iTunes nor recommend it myself (maybe if I had all Apple gear, maybe).
I have never experienced iTunes running on any of my PC's doing funky things from commercial CD's or CD-R's I've ripped to iTunes. These days I rip CD's to ALAC storage; but, whether it's ALAC, AAC, or AIFF, no problem. Also, I have never experienced a problem burning music in my iTunes Library to CD-R. Now, interestingly enough, LP's which I've recorded to my computer as WAV files, I will burn to CD-R before placing in iTunes. The CD-R is then imported to iTunes, which causes iTunes to search for track titles, saving me the headache of having to insert track tiles manually. It's all good, real good and it all sounds great.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I have never experienced iTunes running on any of my PC's doing funky things from commercial CD's or CD-R's I've ripped to iTunes. These days I rip CD's to ALAC storage; but, whether it's ALAC, AAC, or AIFF, no problem. Also, I have never experienced a problem burning music in my iTunes Library to CD-R. Now, interestingly enough, LP's which I've recorded to my computer as WAV files, I will burn to CD-R before placing in iTunes. The CD-R is then imported to iTunes, which causes iTunes to search for track titles, saving me the headache of having to insert track tiles manually. It's all good, real good and it all sounds great.
My issues started with my first migration to another pc, then got worse on the second to the point many of my files were inaccessible. Glad it worked for you....it simply didn't for me.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
My issues started with my first migration to another pc, then got worse on the second to the point many of my files were inaccessible. Glad it worked for you....it simply didn't for me.
Oddly enough it cannot find album artwork .

Free the reptile aliens

S

sterling shoote

Audioholic Field Marshall
Sometimes album art work cannot be found no matter what brand of computer library. Here's what to do. Google the album, click IMAGES, right click an image from all album art shown, and click save picture as. When window displays, enter album title. Album art will now copy to downloads folder. Go back to iTunes and double right click over the album, then click album info, click prompt to allow editing, click album art, click add album art, click the downloaded art. That's it. It's about 10 actions, which can be done in less than a minute after you get the hang of it. Sometimes there will be a lot of art shown when you google it. Use art that looks most detailed and correct in color. If my instructions here are hard to understand you can google this:https://snapguide.com/guides/add-album-cover-art-to-itunes/

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis