Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
I keep getting this error !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Try downloading something better like EAC (exactaudiocopy.de),it can link up with several different metadata providers.

Still can't figure out tapatalk settings?

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Try downloading something better like EAC (exactaudiocopy.de),it can link up with several different metadata providers.

Just found the settings not sure what signature to use got rid of Tapatalk free eat thing . So there’s better programs ? Then windows media player ? Ever since I refreshed pc it won’t work

Ultimate bass lover !! Stereo integrity si ht15 dvc.
Free the reptile aliens

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Just found the settings not sure what signature to use got rid of Tapatalk free eat thing . So there’s better programs ? Then windows media player ? Ever since I refreshed pc it won’t work

Ultimate bass lover !! Stereo integrity si ht15 dvc.
Free the reptile aliens
LOL not sure the new signature is any better but at least its yours rather than an ad for the other two. I don't use media player at all, never cared for it. I use Foobar2000 for playing, EAC to rip cds.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai

Any help??? It still won’t work after painstaking refresh of pc again

Ultimate bass lover !! si ht15 dvc.
Free the reptile aliens

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Any free programs that do a. Better job and download cd information? From the web my slow obsolete laptop keeps freezing ??

Free the reptile aliens

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Did you try downloading EAC and using its metadata services?

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai

I’m trying to get it to download ,
no idea how to work it or get cd info

Free the reptile aliens

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Did you read the instructions? I can see the icon to click in your pic....you could also use the EAC drop down menu and look at the choices you have in metadata options and choose a particular metadata provider (four choices IIRC).

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Any idea why media player won’t connect to Internet anymore after system refresh ???

Free the reptile aliens

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I clicked download metadata information I get this message ???
Yeah I’m lost even with guide

Free the reptile aliens
Answer yes, then it will replace it with the metadata the search engine finds. (since you only have unknown artist, it's not a loss). Some of the engines will give you an option for artwork as well.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Answer yes, then it will replace it with the metadata the search engine finds. (since you only have unknown artist, it's not a loss). Some of the engines will give you an option for artwork as well.
Oh so it’s not going to delete the cd itself ? Just finding the artist it deleted the tracks ?
Thanks it’s a library cd don’t wanna mess it up.

I’m reading that guide but it’s still a tricky program to use .
Free the reptile aliens

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
No, it can't erase the cd itself.
Ok I tried refreshing pc but media player still won’t work. I’ll have to research how to use this alternative program . Is it more accurate? For burning cds
I dont have enough space to to, do a full pc restore since my external hardrive Fromm Best Buy was defective , i wanted to call passport but to use the warranty you permanently lose your data.

Free the reptile aliens

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Ok I tried refreshing pc but media player still won’t work. I’ll have to research how to use this alternative program . Is it more accurate? For burning cds
I dont have enough space to to, do a full pc restore since my external hardrive Fromm Best Buy was defective , i wanted to call passport but to use the warranty you permanently lose your data.
I don't know why you keep "refreshing" your pc nor why you might need a restore or why your media player doesn't work. Suspect the operator more than the hardware? EAC with the AccurateRip database check is very good.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
I don't know why you keep "refreshing" your pc nor why you might need a restore or why your media player doesn't work. Suspect the operator more than the hardware? EAC with the AccurateRip database check is very good.
Media player won’t connect to Internet I just gotta to research how to use sac as it is superior to wmp.
It’s not user error I tried everything windows media player has no troubleshooting option and simple won’t work no matter what I try .

Free the reptile aliens

S

sterling shoote

Audioholic Field Marshall
Here's an idea, download iTunes. It's a library, a CD ripper, CD creator, internet radio, music store, and streaming service. The optional streaming service is $9.99 a month. It is easy to navigate. With an Airport Express, attached to your Home Theater System you have a wireless connection from your computer to the HT from which you can enjoy your iTunes Library. You can place digital music AAC, ALAC, and AIFF files from any music download source into the iTunes Library, and you can purchase music from the iTunes Store for as little as .99 cents a tune. iTunes supports files up to 24/192 but it sounds awesome from 256k files. Finally, iTunes on your computer can automatically sync to iTunes on your cell phone, and thus, you can listen to your digital library anywhere you might find yourself. The phone does not even need much storage, since your music is stored on the iCloud. At any rate, Windows Media Player is seldom used by me because it does so little and what it does is not easy, as you have discovered.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis