J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
Mighty impressive :D:D:D:D
How do you manage that, I'm serious !
Two things help a lot. The first is that I was not a very heavy coffee drinker to begin with (one cup a day, occasionally two) and never drank any caffinated drinks other than coffee. The second is that I have some outside motivation now (and she is so worth it.:))

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
I'll give up drinking coffee the day they pry my mug from my cold dead fingers. Sue me. :eek:

annunaki

annunaki

Just tried the "Uff Da" Bock from New Glarus. Very good and I am not a fan of most dark beers. Smooth.

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
I'll give up drinking coffee the day they pry my mug from my cold dead fingers. Sue me. :eek:
Ferocious headache for two days, but I am over it now and my digestion is already showing signs of improvement. My nervous habits (eg swinging a foot) are also noticeably reduced, plus my thinking seems clearer.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I just remembered the very best tasting beer that I ever had. Something called White Beer over in Germany around Munich. It was on tap and you could see things floating around the bottom of the glass but man was that good. I was there for a week and probably had a handfull of those.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I just remembered the very best tasting beer that I ever had. Something called White Beer over in Germany around Munich. It was on tap and you could see things floating around the bottom of the glass but man was that good. I was there for a week and probably had a handfull of those.
I never seem to remember the very best tasting beer that I have :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Midcow2

Midcow2

Banned
Is you ever travel west to Houston, Texas ....

Where did you find it? I love dark beer.
There is a large Microbrewery called St. Arnolds. The make about ten types of beers and some are seasonal. Thier Winter Stout is a dark bock beer and is very smooth and robust. Their Christmas Ale is a darker beer to die for.

The have a tour every Saturday at 1 p.m. It used to be free but whne the attendace approached 400 they began charging $5.00 For that you get 4 tokens and each gives you a sample "pint" Great place !

Here is more info : http://www.saintarnold.com/

Shadow_Ferret

Shadow_Ferret

Audioholic Chief
Went on a Sprecher Brewery tour on Saturday. I've been a fan of their brews prior to this, but I was only familiar with a handful of their beers that are sold in most stores.

At their brewery store it appears they have a good dozen or more beers including a Scottish ale, a Russian stout, an Abby Triple, and an Irish stout. Bought some samples to take home and yum! They are good.

The question is, is it Alterra Coffee :D
Doesn't Alterra coffee all taste burnt? Granted I've never been in their shop for fresh-brewed, I've only gotten it from other sources.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis