Triad Owners Thread

DigitalDawn

DigitalDawn

Senior Audioholic
That's a big room. I would start with two gold subs in the front corners. If you feel you need more, you can always add one or two silver subs in the back.

DigitalDawn

DigitalDawn

Senior Audioholic
Triad pricing has recently gone up 4% to 5%. I just updated My Triad Speaker Matching Chart to reflect the new February, 2022 pricing on many of their popular speakers.

Please email me if you would like a copy.

DigitalDawn

DigitalDawn

Senior Audioholic
This just in from Triad:

Due to the end of life of a unique component used in the Triad Cinema Reference Series 2 LCR and Surround Speaker, we are discontinuing these products. Remaining supplies are extremely limited. All current orders will be fulfilled.

DigitalDawn

DigitalDawn

Senior Audioholic
New Triad PDX Speakers coming to replace the InCeiling, Mini, Bronze and Silver Open and Sealed Rounds. Triad is shooting for a May delivery. More info as it becomes available.

CrazyDwarf

CrazyDwarf

Enthusiast
I am trying to find any measurements or reviews for the Bronze-Silver-Gold LCRs and I am failing. Can anyone point me into the right direction? Have anyone reviewed them properly? Gene, Erin, Amir? Anyone else? Spinorama anyone? Thanks in advance.

nathan_h

nathan_h

Audioholic
I am trying to find any measurements or reviews for the Bronze-Silver-Gold LCRs and I am failing. Can anyone point me into the right direction? Have anyone reviewed them properly? Gene, Erin, Amir? Anyone else? Spinorama anyone? Thanks in advance.
Unfortunately there aren’t any such measurements available to the public. Yet.

I believe Erin is being sent a Gold LCR ?I think?to measure and review.

DigitalDawn

DigitalDawn

Senior Audioholic
Hopefully he will get the speakers soon and be able to provide the measurements we've all been waiting for.

CrazyDwarf

CrazyDwarf

Enthusiast
Unfortunately there aren’t any such measurements available to the public. Yet.

I believe Erin is being sent a Gold LCR ?I think?to measure and review.
Thanks for your response. That what was troubling me a bit. While I belive that many many custom installers know their way around (Audio Advice for example), however, it is strange that the company is unwilling to do the measurements, or to share them with their customers. We need more objective science in the audio, I strongly believe. If so powerfull you are, why not share the measurements, paraphrasing Yoda :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis