Trell's home theatre/living room

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I just got my Denon this week. I also put two 120mm fans on top to pull the hot air out to create the pull/push effect inside the unit. I can’t believe how much $20 fans help cool my receiver. One guy said for every 10 degrees we cool the receivers, we increase 70% of the life of the Denons. That’s worth the money I spent in fans in spades.
I bought my Denon AVR-X4200W about 6 years or so ago for my 4 Ohm 5.2 (later 5.2) setup but I bought fans a year or two later. Still works! I don't have any animals that can clog intakes, though, and the ambient temperature is a balmy 20C +-3, except when it's real hot like above 25C :D

Oski1997

Oski1997

Audioholic Intern
Nice! I live in San Diego the weather is mostly 25c. But in the summer July-Oct it’s 30c. And, I do own a dog. I ‘m cling to look into an actual AC unit to put behind it (it’s in a TV console)

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
As you see in my thread my living room is huge by European standards :D Most of our listening is at levels below -30dB as reported by the Denon after calibration, which means lower power usage with the device in "ECO Auto".

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis