• Tannoy Mercury 7.4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tekton Lore Reference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Good4it

Good4it

Audioholic Chief
If she is like mine don’t make it anything that plugs in.....except maybe a new electric car. Good luck.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
If she is like mine don’t make it anything that plugs in.....except maybe a new electric car. Good luck.
The TiVo remote is the only one the GF can understand but whatever... I can’t understand cooking so I guess that is how it goes. I almost died laughing the other day when she touched my laptop screen trying to scroll with her fingers like it was her iPad... LOL. :)

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I don't think anyone is looking for $750 towers any more, but if they are, the JBL studio 580 are going for $760/pr:
https://forums.audioholics.com/forums/threads/jbl-studio-580-on-sale-for-380ea-at-jbl.111882/
These are good dynamic speakers which do a great job for both music and HT.
I would consider these (and most JBL) to fall more in the rock n roll category because of their dynamic nature and general forwardness.
I was listening to Emerson, Lake, and Palmer - "Still... You Turn Me On" and Pink Floyd "Another Brick in the Wall" on them earlier today and marveling at how good these sounded. I've been lazy about putting my subs back in the mix. The bass for the 580's is pretty good and I don't miss the subs much on most of the music I listen to. The next time I plan to experience an action movie is when I will get the subs back up and running!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis