Votrax

Votrax

Audioholic
Is it just my copy or does it look like the Top Gun DVD by Paramount was transferred from video cassette?

Khellandros66

Khellandros66

Banned
You aren't alone I bought it and was like WTF its not even ehanced for 16:9 its widescreen and all too :mad:

It does sound pretty good though but nothin spectacular.

~Bob

Stryf3

Audioholic Intern
There's an SE version comming out

from thedigitalbits.com

Here's one I know you've been waiting for. Paramount has just revealed to us that they'll be releasing the Top Gun: Special Collector's Edition on 11/16 (SRP $19.99). There will be separate anamorphic widescreen and full frame versions of the release, each a 2-disc set. The widescreen version will be presented at an aspect ratio of 2.40:1. Both versions will feature audio in English Dolby Digital 5.1 EX and DTS 6.1 ES, along with French Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround. Extras will include audio commentary (by producer Jerry Bruckheimer, director Tony Scott, screenwriter Jack Epps and Top Gun vets Captain Mike Galpin, retired Admiral Pete Pettigrew and Vice Admiral Mike McCabe), 6 documentaries on the making of the film and its cultural impact (from pre-production through its theatrical release), 4 music videos (Kenny Loggins' Danger Zone, Berlin's Take My Breath Away, Loverboy's Heaven in Your Eyes and Harold Faltermeyer and Steve Stevens' Top Gun Anthem), a vintage Tom Cruise interview, a vintage behind-the-scenes featurette, a vintage Survival Training featurette, multi-angle storyboards with optional commentary by director Tony Scott, and 7 original TV spots.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis