highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
For those who don't want to subscribe-

They think they know who owned the RV, they have been going through his house- Anthony Quinn Warner is the guy's name. They also found what may be human tissue at the scene and they're analyzing the DNA. $250K reward, at this point. Neighbors called and told the FBI that the RV had been in his yard for months, but was gone the morning of the blast. Also found shell casings at the scene.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
For those who don't want to subscribe-

They think they know who owned the RV, they have been going through his house- Anthony Quinn Warner is the guy's name. They also found what may be human tissue at the scene and they're analyzing the DNA. $250K reward, at this point. Neighbors called and told the FBI that the RV had been in his yard for months, but was gone the morning of the blast. Also found shell casings at the scene.
I heard his name last night, this is getting interesting. I wonder what the heck is going on, what was the purpose of all this? Something tells me it's AT&T because they own CNN but then it wasn't super close to that building right? This is just insane.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

highfigh

highfigh

I heard his name last night, this is getting interesting. I wonder what the heck is going on, what was the purpose of all this? Something tells me it's AT&T because they own CNN but then it wasn't super close to that building right? This is just insane.

The big red building is part of ATT- it disrupted communications and air traffic in Nashville, too.

One report said that he filed a quit claim deed to transfer ownership of the house to a woman from California. The voice in the recorded warning sounded female- another report said that he had experience in security systems and electronics.

This link indicates that the shell casings may be from rounds that went off because of the blast-

The house and yard look decent- might have expected someone from the hills, living the way the Unibomber had.

Maybe he was tired of ATT's crappy Customer and Technical Support.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
The big red building is part of ATT- it disrupted communications and air traffic in Nashville, too.

One report said that he filed a quit claim deed to transfer ownership of the house to a woman from California. The voice in the recorded warning sounded female- another report said that he had experience in security systems and electronics.

This link indicates that the shell casings may be from rounds that went off because of the blast-

The house and yard look decent- might have expected someone from the hills, living the way the Unibomber had.

Maybe he was tired of ATT's crappy Customer and Technical Support.
To that I sympathize but don't blow up buildings to get your point across. Just quit the service, no one gets hurt.

highfigh

highfigh

To that I sympathize but don't blow up buildings to get your point across. Just quit the service, no one gets hurt.

I left ATT for exactly those reasons- Spectrum isn't totally pain-free, but it's not as bad. I switched to Consumer Cellular for the same reasons. I don't even need to think about the problems anymore, although my iPhone is really pissing me off, lately.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I left ATT for exactly those reasons- Spectrum isn't totally pain-free, but it's not as bad. I switched to Consumer Cellular for the same reasons. I don't even need to think about the problems anymore, although my iPhone is really pissing me off, lately.
I'm ok with my AT&T phone service to be honest. Google where I buy my Pixel phones is another story. I had the original pixel that stopped making phone calls out of nowhere and they were great, sent me a new phone with no problems. I now have the Pixel 4 XL, less than a year mind you and the camera is broke. Its a software or hardware issue it says in the diagnosis. They had me jump through a million hoops to get it replaced and I finally said, no, I'm not doing this anymore, replace my dam phone and so they are. I think I'm going to Oneplus phones next time.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
They closed down a highway in Tennessee for another truck

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
All them cellphone spying on everybody! I spend waaay to much time on my smartphone but than I don't have a PC so phone it is. May pickup a nice 10" Ipad.

Truthslayer

Truthslayer

Full Audioholic
I just love how law enforcement agencies are still saying " it appears to be intentional "
No poop, man nothing gets past these guys, LOL.
Also it's kind of weird no one is talking about the natural gas bldg explosion in Baltimore, nor the pipeline explosion in Nebraska.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I just love how law enforcement agencies are still saying " it appears to be intentional "
No poop, man nothing gets past these guys, LOL.
Also it's kind of weird no one is talking about the natural gas bldg explosion in Baltimore, nor the pipeline explosion in Nebraska.
Looked up the first and says its construction related so not nearly as interesting as an old coot blowing up his rv with such drama....the Nebraska thing sounds like a biggun, seen from space, and not even any injuries, but only some potential for perhaps a third party causing the pipeline rupture/explosion.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
5G paranoia??? All so weird.
Well there are nuts that believe 5G caused Covid-19. We live in a strange, strange world. We need to stop looking for intelligent life in the universe because we haven't found intelligent life on Earth yet. We are a sorry, sorry excuse for intelligence.

highfigh

highfigh

Well there are nuts that believe 5G caused Covid-19. We live in a strange, strange world. We need to stop looking for intelligent life in the universe because we haven't found intelligent life on Earth yet. We are a sorry, sorry excuse for intelligence.

WRT 5G- I haven't read much about those theories, but I'm not sure I want to see peoples' stupid comments when they don't seem to know that it's not referring to the frequency of transmission. If they believe it is and COVID or other phenomena are due to it, I have to wonder how they feel about 5Gbps WiFi, or are they even aware that a higher frequency band is available?

Someone needs to make a list of the most intelligent people and then, show the stupid things they have done. That might be entertaining.

highfigh

highfigh

I'm ok with my AT&T phone service to be honest. Google where I buy my Pixel phones is another story. I had the original pixel that stopped making phone calls out of nowhere and they were great, sent me a new phone with no problems. I now have the Pixel 4 XL, less than a year mind you and the camera is broke. Its a software or hardware issue it says in the diagnosis. They had me jump through a million hoops to get it replaced and I finally said, no, I'm not doing this anymore, replace my dam phone and so they are. I think I'm going to Oneplus phones next time.

For ATT DSL, I had hardware problems many times and their policies about charging for equipment when the customer didn't cause the problem were annoying, but the lost time on hold, bad information, being transferred many times during one call and calls dropped from their end; even if the cellular system caused the call to drop on my end, it was still their fault because I was an ATT cellular customer were too much to stand and I put up with it for far too long. One time, I noticed that my WiFi was going down intermittently and when I noticed that the router would click at the time when it stopped working, I called to tell Tech Support about it and to get their advice. After explaining that I still connected to the outside world when the laptop was hard wired, I was told that a tech would need to come to my house, to inspect the cabling. I asked how they had arrived at that conclusion, given that I had told him that it worked with a wired connection. I was then told that they would send a replacement 'gateway' and that, after I asked about the cost, it would cost me $99.95- I said I wasn't paying for it and that Time Warner doesn't charge for failed equipment, so he said it would be free. Sure enough, the charge was on my next bill and it took three months for them to remove it.

I had asked if it was possible that the wall wart power supply could be at fault for the problem and was told that was highly unlikely. The new one showed up and sure enough, it worked perfectly with the new power supply.

Then, there's the constant song and dance when the bill increases, the frustration and time wasted in trying to get a decent price.

As annoying as Spectrum has been WRT my customer's service problems, it's still better than ATT. I would like to see what they do with the information from their surveys- I suspect it looks similar to this-

1609164004039.png

highfigh

highfigh

That's what it appears to be. The idiot has removed himself from the gene pool. The average IQ of the human race has gone up one small notch.
That's really what he had a problem with? I heard he had given his car to someone, telling them he had cancer. The woman in California didn't even know he had transferred ownership of his house to her and apparently, he gave another, more valuable house, to someone else.

When I heard that he transferred a house to a woman in California, my first thought was that he had been scammed but then, I heard that she didn't know about it.

He had a job in IT, possibly working from home. That gives people too much time to explore the web and read crap that's put there by people who are too paranoid to leave their own house. The link below indicates that he had lost family members recently and that doesn't help.

Mental health- it's not for the squeamish.

Truthslayer

Truthslayer

Full Audioholic
I am just tired of hearing all of the theories ( basically opinions ) , whether it be from the news, law enforcement, some neighbors or any other yahoo out there.
Unless he left some sort of manifesto or diary, we will never truly know why he( or any of the other people who commit these sort of crimes) has done what he or they did. Instead it will be constant Speculation, by whomever is giving their opinion, trying to make it seem as the have some greater insight over the next guy. In the end it's just a bunch of theories.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I am just tired of hearing all of the theories ( basically opinions ) , whether it be from the news, law enforcement, some neighbors or any other yahoo out there.
Unless he left some sort of manifesto or diary, we will never truly know why he( or any of the other people who commit these sort of crimes) has done what he or they did. Instead it will be constant Speculation, by whomever is giving their opinion, trying to make it seem as the have some greater insight over the next guy. In the end it's just a bunch of theories.
We still don't know and probably won't why the nut in Vegas shot all those other at the county concert. That one is a freaking intriguing mystery.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis