D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Wow, sounds like a LARGE RV parked outside an AT&T with announcements coming from it to get out within a certain amount of times. Looks like from the helicopter there's one good sized hole towards the base of the building. Otherwise a lot of surface charring. 100s of #'s to do that kind of damage. Assumption is FBI already has some leads.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Saw just a bit on that, not too much detail is available. The announcements thing kinda fills in a hole on what I did hear, in that the reporter said as the police approached the vehicle (apparently there were also reports of gunfire in this report, which seemed to be the reason the police were there), that they backed off and called the bomb squad....

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
It does not appear to be the AT&T building because it's the tallest in the state. Again, a witness said there was a pre-recorded warning coming from the RV, and the gunshots possible recorded too. That was probably the biggest factor no lives were lost.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I've been kinda of out of it all day. What happened here? Is this a terrorist attack kinda thing? Domestic or foreign?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I've been kinda of out of it all day. What happened here? Is this a terrorist attack kinda thing? Domestic or foreign?

They don't know for sure, but I'm leaning domestic since their intent was not to kill people with the PA announcements.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
They don't know for sure, but I'm leaning domestic since their intent was not to kill people with the PA announcements.
PA announcement? I have to look this up now.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi

Nashville I think....

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I don't believe nothing of that scale since Oklahoma or WTC '93. The latter helped save lives on 9-11 because it took forever to get people out because of the lack of visibility. So they put in highlight markers in the stairways. Ramzi Yousef was the mastermind on that attempt. He was trying to put the van full of explosives under a specific column but miscalculated or simply didn't have enough #'s of detonation. He was trying to make the one tower fall into the other. Kahleed Sheik Mohammad was the mastermind on 9-11. You look back and think how stupid. Overseas you can just say you lost your passport and your entire travel history is erased. On the day you can be wand at the checkin and oh the video shows an unidentifiable object in your back pocket and the wander lets you through anyway. Why? Cause we're America, the biggest and baddest. It can't happen here. We're suppose to say some gobbledegook about "you can never take America's spirit away," but the fact is we can never get it back. I'm sorry, but It's America's darkest day for a reason. Anyway that's another of my rants.

Speedskater

Speedskater

Audioholic General
24 hours later and still no information:
  • where did the RV come from? what about the RV owner?
  • what type of explosives?
  • were the remains human?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
They're saying they found human remains near the impact site. I'm guessing it's the driver. I can't imagine after 15-30 minutes of a PA announcement saying it will detonate anyone would be near the vehicle.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
They're saying they found human remains near the impact site. I'm guessing it's the driver. I can't imagine after 15-30 minutes of a PA announcement saying it will detonate anyone would be near the vehicle.
Yeah, what a weird freaking story. Why the announcements? This is really confusing? Doesn't seem to be a high value target or anything there?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah, what a weird freaking story. Why the announcements? This is really confusing? Doesn't seem to be a high value target or anything there?

AT&T communications, but even then the RV was parked on the opposite side of the street. I'm not clear though on if that was even an AT&T building.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Always tells me I have to subscribe first before reading.
Yeah limited stuff for non-subscribers....but it lets you go ahead after you decline to subscribe? They used to do 5 articles a month I think....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis