Time to update/upgrade the av receiver...

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Audyssey has terrible processing.Denon always sounded flat and inaccurate for music. I even tried the multi eq app and it never worked to my favor. $20 gone waste, seriously.
Huh. My experience was the opposite. I've found Audyssey blows ypao out of the water in terms of accuracy. The app editor is just icing on the cake. You have a lot more flexibility and options for dialing in your sound. My music sounds fantastic now.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Lesson learned. I'm interested in anthem. Also emotiva. Anyone have any pros or cons for either?
So you go from some cannibalized used Denon and now the brand is off the list? Anthem is too expensive IMO unless you just must play with its REQ feature, otherwise they are not particularly interesting or good value. Yamaha could be an alternative. I'd still go with a newer Denon first personally, like the 3700 or up. Emotiva meh.

D

ddjr

Audioholic
This one positively works. I've been purchasing speakers for the extra surround slots I can fill. (Svs prime satellite pair) I'm looking forward to audyssey x32

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
This one positively works. I've been purchasing speakers for the extra surround slots I can fill. (Svs prime satellite pair) I'm looking forward to audyssey x32
Good. I was gonna ask you for a few more details like, "are you sure this one works?". The 4300 is more current and works with the app, like HD pointed out so you're getting closer. Where'd you find this one?

D

ddjr

Audioholic
A member on this forum! Good guy, lots of knowledge and very generous with his time.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis