Tiesto:Kaleidoscope

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
I recently saw Tiesto play for the first time live in Milwaukee Sunday having not heard any of his new stuff at all. I have been a fan for years and I really like some of his new stuff.

I was just sitting here listening to track #13 "La Ride" and I can't stop dialing the volume up....it just gets better and better the further in you get....so good....

B

Bluesmoke

Audioholic Chief
I'm not a fan of kaleidoscope. It has a few good tracks but I prefer the sunrise series better.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Nyana is still my favorite compliation from him.

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
I'm not a fan of kaleidoscope. It has a few good tracks but I prefer the sunrise series better.
I would agree....a lot of the CD sounds like a Nintendo game....but there are a few truly stellar tracks...his Elements CD's would be my favorite.

Wafflesomd

Wafflesomd

Senior Audioholic
I gotta be honest here.

I think the CD's he puts out are quite possibly the worst trance albums you can buy.

Trance Empire and Trancelab were easily the best albums. Each one felt fresh and original.

Should probably state that I love Tiesto's old work. I think his day of fame has come on gone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVr2NSHmR78

Chatta

Chatta

Junior Audioholic
I love this album, i bought it form a friend. I like track 3 : you are my diamond (feat. kianna) its really cool.!

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
He was just in town, but I couldn't make it out to see him. I'll have to check out the albums you guys recommended. Thanks~

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I gotta be honest here.

I think the CD's he puts out are quite possibly the worst trance albums you can buy.

Trance Empire and Trancelab were easily the best albums. Each one felt fresh and original.

Should probably state that I love Tiesto's old work. I think his day of fame has come on gone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVr2NSHmR78
Yeah, Tiesto is cheese now.

Trance in general has become painfully formula, with most of its producers abandoning it for progressive house anyways.

Check out Jody Wisternoff's stuff. I'll post a set in a bit.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis