Things returning back to a new normal

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Since May, I have not been to the gym dealing with my wif'es past treatments with oral cancer. She went back to work this past September and are slowly returning to a new normal. Her speech has been affected but not her wit. :) I went back last Friday and back at it again today. Hopefully I can keep this up for a while and shed some tonnage before summer. :)

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
Good luck! It's hard to find the time when your focus on your wife surviving cancer. I made the choice today to stick to my packed lunch and not go to the buffet. I need to drop weight as well. I wish you well as I know it's hard!

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Since May, I have not been to the gym dealing with my wif'es past treatments with oral cancer. She went back to work this past September and are slowly returning to a new normal. Her speech has been affected but not her wit. :) I went back last Friday and back at it again today. Hopefully I can keep this up for a while and shed some tonnage before summer. :)
I'm glad you're wife is doing well. And, good luck with your efforts to look after your own health.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Good luck! It's hard to find the time when your focus on your wife surviving cancer. I made the choice today to stick to my packed lunch and not go to the buffet. I need to drop weight as well. I wish you well as I know it's hard!
I think that's a very wise decision. Unless a person is extremely disciplined, eating out tends to lead to extra calorie intake. Besides, packing a lunch is far cheaper! I tend to take leftovers from supper the evening before. Also, I freeze individual portions of soups/stews, baked beans, homemade pasta, etc.

Good luck!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Get your @ss out of the fridge you fat bastard.

Hope that helps.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Glad to hear that things are beginning to look like normal again.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Glad to hear things are on the upswing for your wife....now strap on that cassette walkman and get to work! :)

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Thats OK.. I have beer stored in the garage and in the winter, the garage is the perfect fridge :)
Unless it gets too cold and things start to explode...granted that only happens here during the summer. It's also why I have an insulated garage door. HUGE difference. No more exploding cans/bottles.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Unless it gets too cold and things start to explode...granted that only happens here during the summer. It's also why I have an insulated garage door. HUGE difference. No more exploding cans/bottles.
Or your beer is too thin lol.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis