Things returning back to a new normal

3db

3db

Audioholic Overlord
Since May, I have not been to the gym dealing with my wif'es past treatments with oral cancer. She went back to work this past September and are slowly returning to a new normal. Her speech has been affected but not her wit. :) I went back last Friday and back at it again today. Hopefully I can keep this up for a while and shed some tonnage before summer. :)

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic Chief
Good luck! It's hard to find the time when your focus on your wife surviving cancer. I made the choice today to stick to my packed lunch and not go to the buffet. I need to drop weight as well. I wish you well as I know it's hard!

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Ninja
Since May, I have not been to the gym dealing with my wif'es past treatments with oral cancer. She went back to work this past September and are slowly returning to a new normal. Her speech has been affected but not her wit. :) I went back last Friday and back at it again today. Hopefully I can keep this up for a while and shed some tonnage before summer. :)
I'm glad you're wife is doing well. And, good luck with your efforts to look after your own health.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Ninja
Good luck! It's hard to find the time when your focus on your wife surviving cancer. I made the choice today to stick to my packed lunch and not go to the buffet. I need to drop weight as well. I wish you well as I know it's hard!
I think that's a very wise decision. Unless a person is extremely disciplined, eating out tends to lead to extra calorie intake. Besides, packing a lunch is far cheaper! I tend to take leftovers from supper the evening before. Also, I freeze individual portions of soups/stews, baked beans, homemade pasta, etc.

Good luck!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Get your @ss out of the fridge you fat bastard.

Hope that helps.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Spartan
Glad to hear that things are beginning to look like normal again.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Seriously, I have no life.
Glad to hear things are on the upswing for your wife....now strap on that cassette walkman and get to work! :)

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Ninja
Thats OK.. I have beer stored in the garage and in the winter, the garage is the perfect fridge :)
Unless it gets too cold and things start to explode...granted that only happens here during the summer. It's also why I have an insulated garage door. HUGE difference. No more exploding cans/bottles.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Spartan
Unless it gets too cold and things start to explode...granted that only happens here during the summer. It's also why I have an insulated garage door. HUGE difference. No more exploding cans/bottles.
Or your beer is too thin lol.

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis