The ultimate On-Wall Speaker? Need objective opinion on these comparisons...

PointRichmondHT

PointRichmondHT

Audiophyte
Hello fellow audiophiles,

I'm new to the forum but have been using and watching audioholics for audio advice and guidance for a few years now. I've been into home theater and audio equipment for over 20 years. I finally have a proper home theater setup! I have an on-wall speaker dilemma (my home theater is setup in a in-law that we AirBnb, so need to keep floor space free so speakers need to be on-wall and don't want to go in-wall). My current setup is a 7.2.4. I have Monitor Audio SoundFrame 1's for L/R and SF 2 for the center, SF3 for side surrounds and Paradigm Elite E80's for my 4 atmos and 2 in-wall back speakers, and two SVS SB3000's. Running new Anthem MRX1140, no amps yet. The seating area sits up against the back wall. Room is 18.5'x17.5'...so a decent size. Honestly, the Monitor Audio's are quite good and I think punch above their weight, however, curious on on-wall upgrades. I'm mostly looking at replacing the LCR's and maybe the side surround's. The Paradigm's were just put in and I'm told shouldn't need to be changed. On-wall options I'm looking at....Widsom Insight Series P4m, M&K MP150, DALI S-180, or other suggestions I'm missing? I really appreciate the insight and guidance guys (and girls).

Cheers ~

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
RBH SV-831W/R: 8" Woofers x 3 + 4.72" x 1" AMT Tweeter.

It's basically the same as the RBH SV-831R used in the SVTR and SVTRS towers, except it's made for on-wall.

Jeez. @flyboylr45 and his laser beams. :D

Last edited:
PointRichmondHT

PointRichmondHT

Audiophyte
Thank you! I had not heard of these. How do they compare to the other options I'm considering?

flyboylr45

flyboylr45

Senior Audioholic
I haven't heard the ones you listed but, the RBHs are absolutely awesome.

@AcuDefTechGuy lasers keep things straight. I'm running out of OCD meds!!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

PointRichmondHT

PointRichmondHT

Audiophyte
Thanks guys! Legacy looks solid! Triad is also new to me, but looks compelling.

DigitalDawn

DigitalDawn

Senior Audioholic
If you have any Triad questions let me know.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis