D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
1. Trump brings out the worst in people.
2. Who they really are.
1727617523928.png

Not quite b&w, but I'd say closer to #2.

Hey, where did the Republicans go? ;)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I thought jinjuku was the best on the Biden thread. He's a Democrat criticizing his party on his dementia. Once the Republicans started criticizing it went into hypocrisy with Trump’s mumbles and Nancy Reagan.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Sorry couldn't resist LOL when I saw the Trump pic. He's with his supporters and Kid Rock. Now dude you got some good music, but c'mon man. :D
1727634876836.png

Actually I take that back. That's Herschel in the back. He's even worse. WTH is wrong with you, Georgia? :p

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
I wonder how many of those 100 grand watches he will actually sell. His idiot base can't afford them, but some very wealthy business peeps and foreign investors might purchase them for favors later.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I wonder how many of those 100 grand watches he will actually sell. His idiot base can't afford them, but some very wealthy business peeps and foreign investors might purchase them for favors later.
A good possibility. But, will they take the gamble?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I wonder more if the watches are more like the famous drumph "Tiffany" (or was it "Cartier"?) cuff links....

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Do people actually believe the things they say on Trump? I think there's people who simultaneously like Trump’s obnoxiousness while wondering why others don't respect him. I liked the one the comment the media is ravishing Trump and Vance. Haitians are eating pets. Or like you can't really compare Trump's behavior equally to the Bush's or Reagan and equate that with an unfair media. I think it's more than a lie but some really believe it. The one guy says Kamala did a 10 minute photoop and it's the Democrats fault they didn't talk about the border. No its you're job, and if you don't hit the message home it's your problem. I think there's Republicans, beyond the lie, that believe the Dems should be talking about it for them. Lazy.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Think Drudge is having fun with this one lol....

1727662739504.png

TRUMP GOES DARKER

>>>The 78-year-old businessman -- the first major presidential candidate in US history to be a convicted felon and subject of multiple ongoing court cases -- said former California prosecutor Harris, 59, is "dumb."

"Joe Biden became mentally impaired. Kamala was born that way. She was born that way. And if you think about it, only a mentally disabled person could have allowed this to happen to our country," he said.

Harris, meanwhile, spent Saturday at a fundraiser in San Francisco, California, where she said Trump was using "the same tired playbook we've heard for years."

"This election is about two very different visions for our nation and we see that contrast on the campaign trail," she said.

Trump spoke in Wisconsin while flanked on stage by large mugshots of migrants accused of crimes, painting a hellish picture of an America under violent assault -- despite a plunge this year in illegal border crossings and what the FBI says is a steep decline in crime overall, particularly murder.

"They will walk into your kitchen, they'll cut your throat," Trump said of illegal immigrants.

"Small towns in America are terrified of migrants coming in and, even when they haven't arrived, they’re terrified," he said. They will "rape, pillage, thieve, plunder and kill the people of the United States of America."

The illegal migrants, whom he called "animals," will take the jobs of minorities and of union workers, he added.

Apparently rankled by Harris’s bid Friday to deliver a tough message on the Mexican border, Trump cursed on the nationally streamed event and branded her "a liar."

He complained that Fox News, the conservative network which has provided him with a loyal platform throughout his White House career, had covered Harris's speech.

"They shouldn’t be allowed to put it on," he said.

Evidently, Trump was aware that his speech was unlike what Americans have been used to in presidential campaigns over the years.

He paused at one point to say: "Isn’t this a wonderful and inspiring speech? I’ve got people sitting in the front row -- they’re going 'oh my God.'"

"This is a dark, this is a dark speech," he said.<<<

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis