The suspense is killing me.

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
OK, so what exactly was it. Is there a possibility you could post the link to the ending sale. (Assuming you bookmarked it instead of "watch this item":D)

The item was a Mcintosh tuner:eek:i lied about it not being a Mac product:D

Post a link & give up a future goldmine:eek:i was born but not yesterday;),too many vultures like me on these forums just waiting to pounce,or atleast bookmark & watch future auctions;)

B

Buckeye_Nut

Audioholic Field Marshall
A lousy tuner?

Radio?

Sheesh...
Does that mean you can listen to Rush Limbaugh in audiophile AM quality?

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
A lousy tuner?

Radio?

Sheesh...
Does that mean you can listen to Rush Limbaugh in audiophile AM quality?
HA, it dont even have am on it,it's only set up for fm,getting am on this tuner requires buying a seperate tuner module.:D

Notice that i said it wont be going into my system,radio sucks:D

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
did I miss the part you posted a picture of the tuner itself? or was it included in the array pic?

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
If you already won the auction what difference would it make to post a link. I am not sure what you are getting at, honestly I have no idea how I would benefit from seeing an ended auction. (That would be like having my engine blow up in my car beyond any hope of repair and later finding out why it blew up isn't going to allow me to fix the engine.;))

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
If you already won the auction what difference would it make to post a link. I am not sure what you are getting at, honestly I have no idea how I would benefit from seeing an ended auction. (That would be like having my engine blow up in my car beyond any hope of repair and later finding out why it blew up isn't going to allow me to fix the engine.;))
He is hoping the seller has more auctions like that one, mis-listed and very cheap, and doesn't want to give up his source in case that does happen.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
seth, because you'd see who the seller was ... and might bookmark him to watch his other sales.

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
seth, because you'd see who the seller was ... and might bookmark him to watch his other sales.
Bingo:D

Would a crack head give up his connection to half price dope, NO WAY

I know have 3 sellers who have made costly mistakes on my daily watch list.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis