John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Curious to see this new adaptation! The 90s version's casting was spot on and it seems this one will be interesting (Amber Heard playing a psycho? Perfect!).

Edit: Don't have CBS All Axis...

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Curious to see this new adaptation! The 90s version's casting was spot on and it seems this one will be interesting (Amber Heard playing a psycho? Perfect!).

Edit: Don't have CBS All Axis...
It’s like $6 a month or something close. I think Whoopie Goldberg was in the original

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Whoopi is in the new version, playing Mother Abigail.
I finished the "long" version of the book a few weeks ago. Having never read Stephen King, I'm not impressed all that much. The story and lead up were excellent, but how things and characters were ended was sort of dumb. It was link he couldn't think of what to do with them.

Over all the book was good, but I can see why people do or don't like his stuff. I still want to read the dark tower series eventually. Heard good things about those.

H

Huey645

Audioholic
I finished the "long" version of the book a few weeks ago. Having never read Stephen King, I'm not impressed all that much. The story and lead up were excellent, but how things and characters were ended was sort of dumb. It was link he couldn't think of what to do with them.

Over all the book was good, but I can see why people do or don't like his stuff. I still want to read the dark tower series eventually. Heard good things about those.
I have never read the books, but I did enjoy the 1994 mini series. I'm hoping the new show is at least something close to that.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis