The Purge: Election Year!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Folks, I am so ready for the next installment of the Purge series. Really thought the last one was very well done. This is a must see for me:

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Really like the story-line on this one. Not sure if it is going to be better than the last one or not. But, it does at least look decent. Looks like it is being released over the 4th of July weekend. Will be sure to go see it. Unless, I am in North Carolina. Even then, may still go see it.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Wow! No love for the Purge.....LOL!!!! Oh well, I like the series. Looks like i would NOT be the only one.....LOL!!!!! :p:p:p:p

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Okay folks, looks like I am going it alone.....LOL!!! Seen the adverts for this off and on all day. It really looks like it is going to be decent. As such, over the 4th of July weekend I may go see this, as well as, the new Independence Day. Have NOT been to the movies in like forever. Plan to enjoy myself. Anyone else besides me plan to go see either of these two? :D:D:D:D

Cheers,

Phil

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Just saw this movie at home the other day.

I have to say I was impressed overall.

Given the limitations, I think the writer did an excellent job.

I couldn't believe I actually liked it a lot. Totally surprised. :eek: :D

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Just saw this movie at home the other day.

I have to say I was impressed overall.

Given the limitations, I think the writer did an excellent job.

I couldn't believe I actually liked it a lot. Totally surprised. :eek: :D
Yeah, I liked it too. Looking forward to the next one. Still say Part 2 is the best one so far. Maybe they will put Kate Beckinsale in the next one.......LOL!!!!! :D:eek::D Sure wouldn't make me mad!

Cheers,

Phil

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
At first glance, I could have sworn I was in the thread title!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis