The Old Guard - Charlize Theron movie

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Supposed to be working on a sequel... Likely release this year according to rumor mill sites.

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
Supposed to be working on a sequel... Likely release this year according to rumor mill sites.
Really surprised at how long it's taking to make the sequel. With how much Netflix is pumping out each year, you'd think this sequel would've been out already.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Really surprised at how long it's taking to make the sequel. With how much Netflix is pumping out each year, you'd think this sequel would've been out already.
Covid Protocols really slowed down delivery according to what I've read over the past year as rumors were circulating. Originally, they were anticipating 2022 release. *shrugs

Another one that suffered an epic fail compared to just delays is the Vikander Tomb Raider 2... delayed, and in that came a loss of rights for the studios. Now, that is pretty much completely a cancellation of the project.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Yet another movie I completely did not care about.
Oh, neither are going down in history as Classic Film. ;)

As to the Tomb Raider franchise as a whole, I've been a fan since Tomb Raider 2 on the Playstation. Easily one of the best games at the time. The movies, especially the first two with Jolie, were cr@p... but still fun for a fan of the games.

As a thrill in the home HT, the Vikander Tomb Raider is at least a fun ride with good LFE and pretty visuals. :)

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
Oh, neither are going down in history as Classic Film. ;)

As to the Tomb Raider franchise as a whole, I've been a fan since Tomb Raider 2 on the Playstation. Easily one of the best games at the time. The movies, especially the first two with Jolie, were cr@p... but still fun for a fan of the games.

As a thrill in the home HT, the Vikander Tomb Raider is at least a fun ride with good LFE and pretty visuals. :)
I actually liked the latest Tomb Raider movie. Was way better than both of the Jolie versions. The fighting in some scenes looked like they were actually hitting each other. Sure the overall story was meh, but it was fun entertainment and Vikander is nice to look at. :cool:

Last edited:
3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I didn't realize it was sooo old *LOL I have a lot of catching up to do.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Vikander is nice to look at. :cool:
Yes she is and can act. I have Tomb Raider on 4K/Blu-ray and need to check it out. I'm sure I'll Enjoy it. I read the 3D version is good. If I like it I'll pick it up.
tombraider.jpg

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Boy, we have two threads on this with two slightly different titles. I looked in the other thread for my post and didn't see it, nor 3dBs. I looked 3 times wondering what happened to our posts. What a trip. :eek:
Still needs a 2nd movie.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis