The most annoying song thread

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
You need to go back on your meds.
I've been on meds, for a long while. I just think that has to be the worst I've ever heard.It's just, wretched. It stinks like a rotten animal. I have NO clue how anybody could stand to listen to that.
This is more my pace.

D

Drunkpenguin

Audioholic Chief
I'm with Kaa on this. I love the beatles and can listen to the vast majority of their songs over and over, but not #9. I skip that one lol.

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
You need to keep taking them for your Number 9 moments.
If you have the White Album on vinyl, spin the intro to Rev. 9 backwards. Turn me on, dead man, turn me on, dead man. Listen, two pills a day to shut up my brain is enough. I despise that song, and am just befuddled to anger on how anyone could like that one.

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Why on earth don't you?
I'm NOT getting into controversy. I'm sick and tired of wasting my life on stuff that isn't even worth it. I mean, Lawrence Welk is 500,000 times better than that song, and his music is so cheesy it's just bad.

D

Drunkpenguin

Audioholic Chief
However, as a rock n roll guy whos daughter fell in love with country music, :eek: I have to be open minded and let people like what they like. As long as someone loves music of any kind, they are alright with me. Even if their taste is shall we say... questionable? :)

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
However, as a rock n roll guy whos daughter fell in love with country music, :eek: I have to be open minded and let people like what they like. As long as someone loves music of any kind, they are alright with me. Even if their taste is shall we say... questionable? :)
I agree, but have no clue why @Out-Of-Phase could like such a crazy song.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis